Fire at One Marina Blvd

Atrecord

Apparently fire started on 19th flr.

But not too major.

Lucky - enough bad news these few days to last a few years at least...

• Praise 1

Apparently fire started on 19th flr.

But not too major.

Lucky - enough bad news these few days to last a few years at least...

Saw many fire engine parked at at the left lane at marina Blvd opposite one raffles quey just now. Did not know what happened, now saw this post then I know. Edited by Yewheng

Saw many fire engine parked at at the left lane at marina Blvd opposite one raffles quey just now. Did not know what happened, now saw this post then I know.

Really arrh?

I only heard that Microsoft office evacuated. Not sure who else affected there....

Seems like the building management needs to buck up their fire drills.  [laugh]

Too many fire drills are useless.

How many do you think actually walk down 30-50 floors for a drill?

How FSSB pass the Fire Safety requirement of the building where the space only allowed one person going down staircase in a row... [confused]

Let's see... if the building has 30 floors, and there are 100 persons per floor, then the building has 3000 pax.

If 3000 pax needs to evacuate in a single file during emergency, then...

better look for another job liao...

• Praise 3

Since both in hospital, better do a CT scan ... :yuush:

Come to think of it..walking down(spiralling) 15/20 storey should be normal to feel dizziness and short of breath? Edited by Kopites

I doubt it is really so narrow la. 

Most likely got 1 or 2 fatties blocking the way. And I'm sure no body wants to take the outer path because you'll be walking much further.

• Praise 1

Come to think of it..walking down(spiralling) 15/20 storey should be normal to feel dizziness and short of breath?

yah.. my office whenever fire drill will have pple trying to escape first before the alarm rings and lifts are stopped.. else climb down some will feel dizzy.. and i will get muscle ache the next day...   

I doubt it is really so narrow la.

Most likely got 1 or 2 fatties blocking the way. And I'm sure no body wants to take the outer path because you'll be walking much further.

Well, it is not the only new building with such problem. Really should review this and not to repeat again till it is too late.

↡ Advertisement