Diners make grisly find at Bangkok vegetarian eatery

Ysc3

Twincharged
Diners at a vegetarian eatery in Bangkok were shocked to find minced meat in their noodles, so they made a report to local authorities.

What the authorities discovered during an inspection, however, was far more grisly.

When the police rushed to the deserted eatery, they found its kitchen walls splattered with blood and its floor covered by pieces of human flesh.

A further check of the premises revealed that the body of a 61-year-old man was dumped in a septic tank.

The disfigured victim was identified as Prasit Inpathom, a frequent patron of the eatery who was last seen having drinks there on Oct 21.

According to reports, Prasit sustained grave injuries from a fight with the eatery's boss. He was hit in the head with a blunt object and had multiple knife wounds on his body.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the eatery's boss had attempted to dispose of the body by cooking and serving it to customers.

Police are now on the hunt for the suspect.

** some photos at the link ... RA **

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Inspired by the 人肉叉燒飽 (Human Flesh Char Siew Bao) Movies from 1990's Hong Kong.

On a side note, Singapore also had a Curry Murder at the site of where the Presbyterian Church at Dhoby Gaut is today.

• Praise 4

The HK movie was based on true murder case, not the other way round.

Indeed, curry murder at Dhoby Ghaut jin scary.

If anything, 水滸傳 母夜叉孫二娘 sell human buns might be earliest story like that. Written in Ming dynasty.

Yup, HK movie was based on real case.

I suppose since the perpetrator in the Thai case was in the food business. Cooking the meat was probably the most practical and discrete way to get rid of the body, before decomposition and all the odours set it to arouse suspicion. 

But I guess he wasn't thinking that straight considering he was serving minced meat in a vegetarian restaurant.

Edited by Ronkovic

the owner a bit stupid to serve meat in vegetarian eatery leh.. if non vegetarian eatery he got good chance to get away with it.. 

• Praise 2

Another case more scary was also made into movie. Dead body was chopped up and flushed into toilet, and meats sold in market and never ever found. People who bought meat in the market thinking they are pork, never knew what they ate. Aaron Kwok acted in the movie. Jin scary.

2016040832357095.jpg

Got such movie acted by Aaron Kwok?

Another case more scary was also made into movie. Dead body was chopped up and flushed into toilet, and meats sold in market and never ever found. People who bought meat in the market thinking they are pork, never knew what they ate. Aaron Kwok acted in the movie. Jin scary.

2016040832357095.jpg

Hong Kong? How about the hello kitty case. Scary as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty_murder

Edited by Kopites

Inspired by the 人肉叉燒飽 (Human Flesh Char Siew Bao) Movies from 1990's Hong Kong.

On a side note, Singapore also had a Curry Murder at the site of where the Presbyterian Church at Dhoby Gaut is today.

Huh? I only remember got human flesh da pao from the '80s HK movies yip yip yip  . . . .  [laugh]

China ever had ren rou pao which was sourced from the local morgue . . . heard it was mainly flesh from the buttocks  [:/]

Huh? I only remember got human flesh da pao from the '80s HK movies yip yip yip . . . . [laugh]

China ever had ren rou pao which was sourced from the local morgue . . . heard it was mainly flesh from the buttocks [:/]

That one happened in the 70s/80s.

Hello kitty happened quite recent. Yet to make into movie.

This thread has given me new ideas.

I have always said my MIL makes a very good curry.

Next MU I will bring a big pot so everyone can try

my famous MIL curry.  [thumbsup]

Bring your own bread.

:D

• Praise 3

Siao lang everywhere. Just last year got this murder case in SG, two FTs went to buy suit cases and electric saw from Mustafa to cut up dead body and stuff them into suit cases.

Hello kitty case more frightening..

Everyone love to hug hug hello kitty..imagine inside kitty head lied a real head!

According to the case..kitty was discovered by passerby in the back alley. Not sure about the details..that passby took the huge kitty home.

Edited by Kopites

Hong Kong? How about the hello kitty case. Scary as well.

Looks like hong kong has many gruesome scary murder case! The 雨夜屠夫 and the 人肉叉燒飽 were some of the well known scary case!

This thread has given me new ideas.

I have always said my MIL makes a very good curry.

Next MU I will bring a big pot so everyone can try

my famous MIL curry.  [thumbsup]

Bring your own bread.

:D

Also bring your own bag.........

For vomit........ :a-confused:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2