2018 Black Friday 23/11 & Aliexpress 11/11

therock

Aliexpress. Prices are much generally cheaper than qoo10 and more selection. But shipment really wait long long.

Im quite excited about the xiaomi shaver though. Looks like a good travel and in car gadget.

I haven't used aliexpress since taobao became available. 

yeah the delivery time is a bit too long for me. Even though i don't mind sea shipping.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

anyone buying vouchers for local attractions .. valid to use or not?

sekali reach there cannot enter ... kena scam .... [mad]

Edited by Wt_know

use air freight lo

yeah the delivery time is a bit too long for me. Even though i don't mind sea shipping.

There are still bargains to be had in Aliexpress.

I usually do a quick search on Aliexpress for the item I shortlisted in Taobao to do a comparision before deciding which portal I am getting the item.

Alot of times, the prices are cheaper taking into consideration the free shipping and less the Taobao 3% transaction charge. Nowadays even more attractive because of Youtrip......just directly pay in USD with minimal credit card forex loss.

Shipping is a little longer than Taobao (3rd party consolidated air freight)  and the tracking is non existence....for small items they just dump into my mailbox anyway.

I usually do a quick search on Aliexpress for the item I shortlisted in Taobao to do a comparision before deciding which portal I am getting the item.

Alot of times, the prices are cheaper taking into consideration the free shipping and less the Taobao 3% transaction charge. Nowadays even more attractive because of Youtrip......just directly pay in USD with minimal credit card forex loss.

Shipping is a little longer than Taobao (3rd party consolidated air freight) and the tracking is non existence....for small items they just dump into my mailbox anyway.

Ya

So far no issue

They are pretty on the ball and you can dispute and refunds are processed immediately

If a retailer plays punk they blacklist them. Of cos they can setup another 100 satellite sites hahha

Shipping is a little longer than Taobao (3rd party consolidated air freight)  and the tracking is non existence....for small items they just dump into my mailbox anyway.

hmmm i see.

haha too many portals ... just checking local (qoo10/lazada/shopee) vs TB already marfan enough lol.

Ok will add aliexpress for knick knacks.

forgot how long it take for aliexpress to deliver in last year 11/11, but I dun think anything longer than 6 weeks. On normal day, 3 weeks max.

forgot how long it take for aliexpress to deliver in last year 11/11, but I dun think anything longer than 6 weeks. On normal day, 3 weeks max.

I find it shorter now

Within a week I can get certain items

They may hv improved their logistics process

Amazon Black Friday wish list (watching the prices):

- Crucial 16gb ram kit for my NAS

- Asics Kayano 24 (hope they have clearance since KAyano 25 already launched)

- 500-750 gb SSD to upgrade my home PC's 120gb SSD

- still adding

Also adding the list to my camelcamelcamel.com account... to keep track and analyse their historical price movements. So far near the year end their prices tend to be much more attractive.

U still buying 500-750gb ssd??? @radx is throwing away 1tb ssd leow :D

Will Apple Shop have any sales for the iPhones in the coming Black Friday sales? :secret-laugh:

Apple store usually doesn't. 

in USA, smaller retail chains or even larger ones may sell older models cheap, eg the 7 or 8.

Refurb units also often go on sale.

now waiting for all the delivery timing.......... siao liao

zalora, Qoo10, lazada, aliexpress, some online shop in HK, etc.... [laugh]

Me too.

Delivery this week is a Safe box from Homefix and my new front load washing machine from Best Denki. Finally, convinced wifey to try front load.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1