2018 Black Friday 23/11 & Aliexpress 11/11

therock

now ezbuy "buy for me" having no agent fee and 15% off shipment promo, I just went ahead and ordered a longer starting block ( originally only wanted to buy next year).

Now waiting for amazon black Friday to check out the resistance training kit. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Too many portals nowadays lah.

I'm looking to get my robot vacuum on shopee or qoo10. If no discount then I wait until black Friday and then decide.

A small oven on amazon prime. Taobao last night surfing until 1+am for some normal clothing items (belt etc)

Black Friday I probably just aim one more pair running shoes. My wife shoes and maybe new pair of jeans.

I got lot of pet stuff currently trying to get refund etc. Damn Marfan. But nothing I need urgently

↡ Advertisement

Thanks. But it's really more of a standby. I have a power bank which I keep in my car.

Any brands to recommend..

Anker brand quite good. I got a few of their power banks and ciggy socket charger.

My advice is not to keep your powerbank in your car unless you are sure you will never park in the sun. Lithium battery don't take heat too well, also prolong heat exposure may kill it prematurely.

Anker brand quite good. I got a few of their power banks and ciggy socket charger.

My advice is not to keep your powerbank in your car unless you are sure you will never park in the sun. Lithium battery don't take heat too well, also prolong heat exposure may kill it prematurely.

Yeah I know. I don't park open air that often. Home and work is covered.

Get Anker Powercore+ 20,100. It is charged with USB-C

High output.

Get it from Anker Sg.

Edited by Davidtch

looking to buy a xiaomi gen 1 robot vacuum

I also looking to buy the same item as u!! Do update which portals is more value for money during ur research . Heh

Thinking of getting Xiaomi Air Purifier also..

• Praise 1

120 items in my wife's shopping cart :yuush:

:lll._.:

That's the max number taobao cart can hold if anyone is wondering

Whoaaaaa

Wow you guys got a lot of things to buy man. Or is it these sales just make you wanna spend money and get a good deal?

Err u are the guy with like thirty sneakers and cupboard full of toys

I also looking to buy the same item as u!! Do update which portals is more value for money during ur research . Heh

Thinking of getting Xiaomi Air Purifier also..

Hmm without any further discount, shopee passion gadget at 329 is the cheapest I know so far. I'm not good at exploiting coupons or vouchers though.
  • Praise 1

Ask her open few accounts than she buy some more

• Praise 4

Err yes i am.

What is it got to do with the question i am asking?

Keep the economy going lor. Not everything I buy during this month typically gets utilised well. I just buy new year clothes etc usually. And household items. I don't gift things for Xmas or my kids birthdays so I don't usually get such stuff.

I think the Tb server might lag when handling such a request...

Ah!!! Was wondering whether is there anyone like me who is compelled to buy things when there is a sale or a good deal not to be missed. My wife always scolds me for doing that.

Keep the economy going lor. Not everything I buy during this month typically gets utilised well. I just buy new year clothes etc usually. And household items. I don't gift things for Xmas or my kids birthdays so I don't usually get such stuff.

Now to join in the fun, hope to cop a pair of Holbrooks at a good price for Lazda 1111 sale.

↡ Advertisement