2018 Black Friday 23/11 & Aliexpress 11/11

therock

My wife ordered on Friday and delivered on Saturday evening. Bigger capacity than vurrent one. Cheaper by $150plus compared to major dept store, AH? Clementine? Woodland domestic etc.

Left is the old Toshiba still working fine. Only the door rubber not that much suction. Probably will get the RC guys to take a look. Shift to some needy family.

↡ Advertisement

Weaker door closing magnet quite common problem. Mine also bit weak, have to pay attention and close properly. Lucky nowadays fridges got alarms to indicate door not closed. LOL

Haha...yes...sorry I deleted away the picture because just realised the new fridge box got delivery number..hahaha

I'm sure not many people will be interested in this qoo10 store. but if u are thinking of using up some qoo10 coupon and don't mind spending $80 to get free delivery.

This laobanniang store can stock up some stuff for CNY. I buy their red dates, dried mushrooms to cook soup.

I got some of their stuff last year and I'm quite happy with the items generally.

I've been eyeing the korean dried oysters to add to my soups for a while and it finally got stock (only have stock around CNY period). 

They have a 11 percent off for today. Good deal for these type of dried goodstuffs that usually never have discount one. And since CNY is upcoming.

https://www.qoo10.sg/shop/laobanniang

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

@carbon82. I'm not an expert. I usually only go down that area to buy towels or those kiddy home clothes.

To me, country of origin ok and looks good can liao.

Their red dates, gou qi and mushrooms are better than what i can get in the heartlands.

My mum is extremely fussy about the QC of all these herbs. I've been meaning to go down with her once to see what she's looking for.

Some she even think the Albert center not good enough, go somewhere in chinatown to buy. Lol whatever lah ... 

Thinking whether to buy the new iPad Pro with the 11% discount.

wah. really not cheap ar ...

Truly apple.

Weaker door closing magnet quite common problem. Mine also bit weak, have to pay attention and close properly. Lucky nowadays fridges got alarms to indicate door not closed. LOL

Actually this one change door seal can liao. Problem is parts availability.

Actually this one change door seal can liao. Problem is parts availability.

Quite happy with my LG fridge. When i bought it, was really cheap and good VFM.

Now i heard that LG is one of the more expensive options.

If i move, i won't bring it along, cos i want a bigger fridge.

My freezer compartment really not big enough.

Thats why need the 11%. If cheap stuff, no discount also dun feel the pinch.

The only tablet me and my wife own is xiaomi Mipad. Even then limited use.

Me and the missus lean towards handphone and laptop users

Tablet is only for entertainment (if u aren't bringing it around to do sales like insurance agents or what not).

I don't allow my kids much tablet time anyway. 

Mobile qoo10 can't copy link.

Get the cart coupon first as per vratenza post.

sianz.. earlier add to cart then went out for dinner. Back liao want to pay but OOS  :TT_TT:

• Praise 1

I use sgshop to ship for me because they not kena taobao ban yet

buy prawn membership for u  :a-panic: thanks!

knn ezbuy really kena ban

i try since 12mn until 9pm still cannot pay

i signup sgshop and update sgshop fwding address and can make payment immediately  [bounce2]

• Praise 1

buy prawn membership for u :a-panic: thanks!

knn ezbuy really kena ban

i try since 12mn until 9pm still cannot pay

i signup sgshop and update sgshop fwding address and can make payment immediately [bounce2]

You should have asked earlier. Once I see. I immediately know its Tb blocking you.

I vomited blood last year cos of this.

↡ Advertisement