COE Bidding – 1st Round of November 2018

Carbon82

Up or down really depend how much the Ad sold their cars n how much they want to earn la.

U think coe will go up example $10k n most of the ad or Pi cannot deliver car meh

↡ Advertisement

Cars will not be sold like hotcakes no matter how cheap the COEs are. Because there is always a limited number of COEs in every bid, dealers have learned that they would rather sell cars at high margin than trying to secure many booking at lower price but end up could not secure COE. This is especially so for premium brands/model like Merce C class that could command a higher margin, C&C wont be foolish to lower their price to create a problem for themselves, they rather sell at a lower quantity at a good margin.

Anyway those who buy C Class will likely go fot C180, because C200 is priced at 200k which is nearly 30k more expensive than C180. For those who could afford nearly 200k, they would likely to top up to go for E class instead.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Wah lau , COE now so cheap, how come cars are still not being sold like hotcakes?

How much a for B&B C200 now?

Cos those ultra rich like fat ge, would prefer to take public transport like mtr..

They are more humble than you lah. His networth is around S$1 billion.. But he dresses down and is not a show off like you.

When he eventually passes on, he intends to donate his wealth to the charity.

Mai show off. Whatever CEO, CFO, CFM, MF you are, be humble can.

• Praise 3

That is the real and true essence of life. Rich and humble and not dependent on material ownership through wealth and showing it. And that is really rich (in terms of attitude, manners and character).

Like that must go back to eat cai peng everyday.  [sunny]

• Praise 1

Like that must go back to eat cai peng everyday. [sunny]

Nobody asked u to eat mixed rice.. But also no need to be like throttle2, showing off lah. Blah blah blah. Table wiper.. Yeah right
  • Dislike 1

Since we are on frugal, I always wonder why the need to get atas car as compared to bnb car

drivers here never fail to upgrade their cars over their life time, seldom see people downgrade or give up driving unless they are retirees

• Praise 1

Er , this is a Car forum leh.  Those that don't drive probably when to MyBusForum or MyTaxiForum or MyPMDforum or My11forum but never MySMRTforum.

Anyway, time flies, so fast 1 year driving my 103K car, Now, COE drop 20K still 105K.

Since we are on frugal, I always wonder why the need to get atas car as compared to bnb car
drivers here never fail to upgrade their cars over their life time, seldom see people downgrade or give up driving unless they are retirees

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

C200 minimum is S$190k. So not a B&B car.

C class is B&B lah.

Cos those ultra rich like fat ge, would prefer to take public transport like mtr..

They are more humble than you lah. His networth is around S$1 billion.. But he dresses down and is not a show off like you.

When he eventually passes on, he intends to donate his wealth to the charity.

Mai show off. Whatever CEO, CFO, CFM, MF you are, be humble can.

Aiyoh, mai sour grapes leh. Be more confident can?

You only feel people haolian becos you are inadequate

Maybe inferior? I dont know why.

I am jobless not like you whatever, manager, senior, executive etc....

Dont feel inferior can?

• Dislike 1

Cos got showoffs like throttle2.. Lol..

I looking at my colleagues... Took loan to get a 4 year old c180...

I live within my means... I downgrade from BB Toyota to even more bb hyundai. But I am. Happy about it.

C class is B&B lah.

Aiyoh, mai sour grapes leh. Be more confident can?

You only feel people haolian becos you are inadequate

Maybe inferior? I dont know why.

I am jobless not like you whatever, manager, senior, executive etc....

Dont feel inferior can?

Why would I be sour grapes? Just because no one told u off, doesn't mean people approve of it lah.

Inferior, hahaha.

Er , this is a Car forum leh. Those that don't drive probably when to MyBusForum or MyTaxiForum or MyPMDforum or My11forum but never MySMRTforum.

Anyway, time flies, so fast 1 year driving my 103K car, Now, COE drop 20K still 105K.

Throttle2 will say 103k car is trash car. Cos a 200k car is just bb car. Haha. Edited by Ivan_06

Cos got showoffs like throttle2.. Lol..

I looking at my colleagues... Took loan to get a 4 year old c180...

I live within my means... I downgrade from BB Toyota to even more bb hyundai. But I am. Happy about it.

Why would I be sour grapes? Just because no one told u off, doesn't mean people approve of it lah.

Inferior, hahaha.

Throttle2 will say 103k car is trash car. Cos a 200k car is just bb car. Haha.

Yah true, last time i bot a Vezel at $110k for my wife to thrash.

But i didnt say it was a trash car. It does its job well for what it is.

Still B&B

The people who dont tell me off know very well what i am talking about.

Its the sour grapes and ratracers that tell me off .

Last time was like that, now still that same.

The truth of the matter is that you cant take it becos your ego is hurt.

Its good to be careful with ones spending, i advocate that from start to finish.

Its also important to make choices to spend when you can.

Dont take it so hard what your colleagues are doing and what you are doing.

My ex colleagues, ferraris , lambos, mclarens, bentleys, so what?

The race is alwasy against ourselves.

Plse pang chan me, i am only a jobless guy

Edited by Throttle2

Turbocharged

COE dropped so much. New car price didn’t drop as much. The only price that’s moving in tandem with the COE, is the PQP. If you have a good working car expiring, best time to renew anytime from now or next year.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2