Malaysia to end petrol and diesel subsidies

therock

Not just that.. they don't have Euro 5 diesel either.

You will be surprised sometimes.  Look for Petron station.  Usually they have Euro5 diesel.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

You will be surprised sometimes. Look for Petron station. Usually they have Euro5 diesel.

Was at Genting during this March holiday.. the Petron up there doesn't have..

Good thing that my tank still had some to go

I just drove in last wednesday. Save $19 after deduction road charge.

Still enough to eat supper.

RON100 ftw.

By the way, it is stupid to bribe POLISH man.

3qtr tank can pump n after toll still got 19 SGD save??. Your tank Super larger for the one qtr

Got this newspaper when was there.

before throwing just flip thru

Locals will have limits

NewStraits Times 3Nov18

post-110591-0-94851700-1541852690_thumb.jpg

Was at Genting during this March holiday.. the Petron up there doesn't have..

Good thing that my tank still had some to go

After kl toll there is plenty of euro5, pump full before heading up confirm enuff last u till u come down after kl toll towards jb Edited by Dannnn

Ah yes, hear from the Subject of Matter Expert on the 3/4 Tank Rule ...... yes. Me.

What is 3/4 tank rule ?  It is simply by definition that SG Private Vehicle with 4 wheels leaving SG must ensure that the FUEL GAUGE is AT LEAST at 3/4 mark.

Failing to do so is an offence under something something ..... blaf blaf blaf.

And tampering fuel gauge is also a serious offence of lying to a Civil Servant carry out his/her duty.

But hor is 3/4 tank indicator translate to 3/4 tank ?

My previous ride 60L tank, 3/4 tank is 1/2 tank only.  Still can pump another 30++ L most of the time lor. From 3/4 to full 12L and after full tank, another 18L (Including Rocking, ya, I love rocking my car). 1L about S$1 (2017) so 30L is S$30 lor. + Parallax Reading Error. 

So, it is possible lor.

OK. Next lesson will be titled : The Art of Pumping RON95 in JB.

3qtr tank can pump n after toll still got 19 SGD save??. Your tank Super larger for the one qtr

Ever wonder why sg gov never impose a rule for foreign vehicles to come in at only 1/4 tank so they can make money.. Force them to pump in sg.. Why only impose on sgporen cars.. ?

i wonder how to control 100L for car and 40L for bikes subsidy per month?

all petrol station need to link up with this subsidy card?

what about the ulu ulu town petrol stations?

will they complain when the car is a 1.5L turbo BMW? muahahahaha

and a 1.6L Altis no subsidy? lol

post-7984-0-45896300-1541921917_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

alot of ppl dont believe, but I actually pump SPC92 for my astra.. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

In MY whenever got chance pump 95, I is 不会放过!!!  ^_^

Yours not to bad.

I saw an evoque pumping 92 Levo. [laugh]

Ah yes, hear from the Subject of Matter Expert on the 3/4 Tank Rule ...... yes. Me.

What is 3/4 tank rule ?  It is simply by definition that SG Private Vehicle with 4 wheels leaving SG must ensure that the FUEL GAUGE is AT LEAST at 3/4 mark.

Failing to do so is an offence under something something ..... blaf blaf blaf.

And tampering fuel gauge is also a serious offence of lying to a Civil Servant carry out his/her duty.

But hor is 3/4 tank indicator translate to 3/4 tank ?

My previous ride 60L tank, 3/4 tank is 1/2 tank only.  Still can pump another 30++ L most of the time lor. From 3/4 to full 12L and after full tank, another 18L (Including Rocking, ya, I love rocking my car). 1L about S$1 (2017) so 30L is S$30 lor. + Parallax Reading Error. 

So, it is possible lor.

OK. Next lesson will be titled : The Art of Pumping RON95 in JB.

Wah. From 3/4 to full is 12L.

After full still can pump in 18L?! So by default your tank is 60L+18L = 78L!!! CHAMPION CAR!!!!!! [bounce1]

i wonder how to control 100L for car and 40L for bikes subsidy per month?

all petrol station need to link up with this subsidy card?

what about the ulu ulu town petrol stations?

will they complain when the car is a 1.5L turbo BMW? muahahahaha

and a 1.6L Altis no subsidy? lol

Based on household income less than 3k.

People are cheapskate la. When you can get cheaper things across the border why not? Petrol is much cheaper over there. Dude you really think people drive in with 3/4 tank meh? Sometimes people value money more than time. So that's why they don't mind wasting time there buying cheaper stuff. Think of it, if people only earn 3k a month, that's about 150 per day assuming a 5 day work week. If they can save 50 bucks on petrol and some other spending. they save 1/3 of their daily pay. Why not? If these people go JB and pump petrol, what makes you think they care about the upkeep of their car. But this is their choice. A lot of PHVs go in there for cheap petrol as well. How much they make is determined by the distance they can clock. So they have to save money that way. It is just the way of life here. If gas prices here were the same as malaysia, do you think people will bother going over? Probably not.

Why do you think all the food places at the JB side are over priced? Why do you think car workshops there have good biz even though their price is only slightly cheaper than singapore? These places cater to singaporeans. 

That's the same mentality. Of Singapore drivers and Malaysia bikers.

You see, Singaporeans who complain about traffic jams at customs are the typical frequent travelers to JayBee to pump petrol lah. Hence they complain lor.. 

The Malaysian bikers, like-wise, post those super jammed motosika lanes queuing for hours, begging for pitiful simpati from facebook friends. Machiam they poor thing. But they earning 3 times dollars lah. 

Cry here cry there.. same cries.. different tears only.

I can't be bothered with jams or petrol price. 

Like what I always say, too jam, cannot tahan, don't come. Earn back your 1 ringgit.

And for Sinkies, too jam to cross the bridge, need to shake boot to fill more petrol is tiring, don't go. Dont sia sway.

• Praise 1

That's the same mentality. Of Singapore drivers and Malaysia bikers.

You see, Singaporeans who complain about traffic jams at customs are the typical frequent travelers to JayBee to pump petrol lah. Hence they complain lor.. 

The Malaysian bikers, like-wise, post those super jammed motosika lanes queuing for hours, begging for pitiful simpati from facebook friends. Machiam they poor thing. But they earning 3 times dollars lah. 

Cry here cry there.. same cries.. different tears only.

I can't be bothered with jams or petrol price. 

Like what I always say, too jam, cannot tahan, don't come. Earn back your 1 ringgit.

And for Sinkies, too jam to cross the bridge, need to shake boot to fill more petrol is tiring, don't go. Dont sia sway.

Singaporeans are known for queuing. They will queue for food even though can come back another day and try.