Previous rides history

RadX

Dear Folks,

Hope this topic continues to roll if there's any of the MCFers just sold their car and let the coming owners know about the car history.

Let me be the 1 to start first.

Car 1: http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...234&DL=2045

This Honda Civic 1.6A is my previous car and the car was handover on 22/3/2012 . I was actually the 3rd owner of the car. Paintwork is not original as it has been re-sprayed to Pearl White before when i make this purchase. Mileage is at ard 96K++... Mounting just changed but service has to be done as the mileage is up. Buying cars from Fugen AKA Tan Motor Car Enterprise, 1 should be careful on negotiating before you make deposit. Insurance is definitely expensive than outside as they claim they have the lowest insurance. They will require you to pay additional $200 bucks if you never get your insurance through them. Admin fee is $800 and during my time, i nego till $500. My past experience dealing with them isn't really nice. In conclusion, they are not really that honest to deal with. Can PM me if you guys would like to find out more.

Car 2: http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...397&DL=1078

This Subaru Impreza 1.6A is my bro-in-law's previous car and handover was made on 19/4/2012. Hua Yang is honest as the given info is all correct. The vehicle is well maintained by my bro-in-law. Though this car resembles WRX, my bro-in-law never ever tracked it before and he seldom revs the engine (Can be good can be bad). Overall, this car is quite a safe buy as compared to mine.

Any history needed for both of this vehicle, can PM me.

Thanks!

Can get sued if involve design flaws? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Dear Folks,

Hope this topic continues to roll if there's any of the MCFers just sold their car and let the coming owners know about the car history.

This Honda Civic 1.6A is my previous car and the car was handover on 22/3/2012 . I was actually the 3rd owner of the car. Paintwork is not original as it has been re-sprayed to Pearl White before when i make this purchase. Mileage is at ard 96K++... Mounting just changed but service has to be done as the mileage is up. Buying cars from Fugen AKA Tan Motor Car Enterprise, 1 should be careful on negotiating before you make deposit. Insurance is definitely expensive than outside as they claim they have the lowest insurance. They will require you to pay additional $200 bucks if you never get your insurance through them. Admin fee is $800 and during my time, i nego till $500. My past experience dealing with them isn't really nice. In conclusion, they are not really that honest to deal with. Can PM me if you guys would like to find out more.

This Subaru Impreza 1.6A is my bro-in-law's previous car and handover was made on 19/4/2012. Hua Yang is honest as the given info is all correct. The vehicle is well maintained by my bro-in-law. Though this car resembles WRX, my bro-in-law never ever tracked it before and he seldom revs the engine (Can be good can be bad). Overall, this car is quite a safe buy as compared to mine.

Thanks!

This is a good thread and thanks for sharing.

Edited by Yuan
  • Praise 1

er...why is this in COMPLAINTS?>?? Moving to General Car discussion

Eh... not sure how to move leh. Maybe can the moderator help? [:p]

moved aldy lah [laugh][laugh]

Dear Folks,

Thanks!

Latest update as of now, initially the price for Car 1 was $58,800. Now price dropped to $56,800. Interested buyers are strongly advise to negotiate with them further.

For Car 2: It is sold and grats to the up-coming owner that had bought the car well-maintained by my BIL.

Bro, "Hua Yang Credit" also not genuine dealer too, you're fully wrong.

Scenario: My colleague purchased a Citron C5 from else where (Genuine low mileage as under utilise) and after then he trade-in for an Civic with "Hua Yang" and the said C5 was posted on-line for Sales by "Hua Yang" and de-cleared as "Accident Free" & Original paint-work (Actually, "Hua Yang" was the one that found out the this C5 having accident before at rear but still proceed & posted as "Accident Free" & Original condition & Original paint work -- Actually re-sprayed before as changed of colour). Are they genuine ??

I seen same C5 parked at Ubi Industrial Workshop (Blk 30XX) for few weeks and outlook like junk & scrapped car of which very terrible (Rear left power window can't close-up, 50% of dashboard take out, wiring lying around etc & like major repair works & filled with dust, spider webs, dirty etc and parked under a tree - it was in tip-top & good condition at time when my colleague sold it to "Hua Yang") but weeks later checked on-line, it was sold (Who's the un-lucky fellow that purchased this C5 ??)

(edited)

"Abwin Trading" also not good dealer to deal with too (Worse dealer in SIN) !! Their Mission statement was: "Your Satisfaction Is Our Success" ? Not really tally with their Mission Statement in actual facts as extremely bad experienced lately !! Customer solve all issues on own account and was kicked here & there (From Workshop to Wokshops) despite filed complaints until i bang their tables in their Office !! Extremely hungry Salesmen / Sales-girls at Kaki Bt yard ("Hungry ghosts) entrance !!

Edited by Trafficwatch

Hypersonic

1 decent second hand car dealer I recommend is Henly Enterprise. Had 2 good experiences with them.

My previous Altis.

Sold to dealer two years ago.

Engine always rev to redline everyday. The servicing was done by BM according to the schedule.

Doing ABS stops on wet roads whenever opportunity of empty road arises.

The paintwork was original when sold.

Oh....two weeks before handing over, I lend it to my cousin. He took out the air box, added in some engine oil additives, and petrol additives. He tested the before and after acceleration timings, to test whether those mod will increase the power and timings or not. After running many times along CCK cemetery road and inside Neo Tiew smaller roads area. The verdict is not much differences. He also practiced the J-turn, handbrake turn in the deserted Neo Tiew roads area.

Verdict is Toyota engine is very good and hardy.

The tyres was totally smoked and bald when I hand over the car to the second hand dealer.

Bro, "Hua Yang Credit" also not genuine dealer too, you're fully wrong.

Scenario: My colleague purchased a Citron C5 from else where (Genuine low mileage as under utilise) and after then he trade-in for an Civic with "Hua Yang" and the said C5 was posted on-line for Sales by "Hua Yang" and de-cleared as "Accident Free" & Original paint-work (Actually, "Hua Yang" was the one that found out the this C5 having accident before at rear but still proceed & posted as "Accident Free" & Original condition & Original paint work -- Actually re-sprayed before as changed of colour). Are they genuine ??

I seen same C5 parked at Ubi Industrial Workshop (Blk 30XX) for few weeks and outlook like junk & scrapped car of which very terrible (Rear left power window can't close-up, 50% of dashboard take out, wiring lying around etc & like major repair works & filled with dust, spider webs, dirty etc and parked under a tree - it was in tip-top & good condition at time when my colleague sold it to "Hua Yang") but weeks later checked on-line, it was sold (Who's the un-lucky fellow that purchased this C5 ??)

actually i was referring to the car info that my brother sold to Hua Yang was honest. But i don't know about others car they have for sale whether is it honest or not.. The purpose for me to start this thread is to hope mcfers can post their recent sale of their vehicle here so that co-incidentally if there's any buyer who is looking to buy the car posted here by the previous owner will be able to find out his/her car history.

(edited)

1 decent second hand car dealer I recommend is Henly Enterprise. Had 2 good experiences with them.

Ya, fully agree... All along i had been buying used car from Henly except this time round for my Alfa.

Henly is really a good used car dealer that we can rest assure to deal with them especially the sales person Francis Lim.

Edited by Subaru87

My previous Altis.

Sold to dealer two years ago.

Engine always rev to redline everyday. The servicing was done by BM according to the schedule.

Doing ABS stops on wet roads whenever opportunity of empty road arises.

The paintwork was original when sold.

Oh....two weeks before handing over, I lend it to my cousin. He took out the air box, added in some engine oil additives, and petrol additives. He tested the before and after acceleration timings, to test whether those mod will increase the power and timings or not. After running many times along CCK cemetery road and inside Neo Tiew smaller roads area. The verdict is not much differences. He also practiced the J-turn, handbrake turn in the deserted Neo Tiew roads area.

Verdict is Toyota engine is very good and hardy.

The tyres was totally smoked and bald when I hand over the car to the second hand dealer.

I seriously pity the new owner for your altis [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

The best will be to buy a car from the direct seller instead of a dealer.

As for me, i help sellers to post and just settle the paperwork, loan etc for their next buyer.

This way, you'll get to meet the previous owner himself and verify the original condition of the car yourself before you sign.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...892&DL=1000

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...527&DL=1000

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...235&DL=1000

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prem Roy

Email : [email protected]

Facebook : Prem Roy Motoring

~Safe and hassle free quick transactions for the sale of your car with ease..!

The best will be to buy a car from the direct seller instead of a dealer.

As for me, i help sellers to post and just settle the paperwork, loan etc for their next buyer.

This way, you'll get to meet the previous owner himself and verify the original condition of the car yourself before you sign.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...892&DL=1000

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...527&DL=1000

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...235&DL=1000

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prem Roy

Email : [email protected]

Facebook : Prem Roy Motoring

~Safe and hassle free quick transactions for the sale of your car with ease..!

Does the car owner have to pay you advertising fee if there's no transaction done thru you?

↡ Advertisement