Full-time national serviceman dies after accident with Bionix during training 03 Nov 18

Raubern

I give Mindef 150k for them to excuse my son from NS can?

Any chance to get a citizenship from somewhere else?

↡ Advertisement

I would rather you spend the 150k try to get your son downgraded or at least desk bound..more high chance

Taiwan?

I am sure many parents will do the same if we can pay to let our son be exempted from NS.
  • Praise 7

I am sure many parents will do the same if we can pay to let our son be exempted from NS.

Chey... low ses..

If high ses... govt will pay your son 150k just to be defence scientist...

I thought only son will not be posted to armour, artillery etc.... I mean the dangerous units.

Just a myth?

that will be a great imbalance in the head count. Think that is the least on there mind.

so many only child also go comando. 

anyway don;t understand why SAF have to pay money to pulish obituary for the fallen solider. Why not give the money to the family. It is a waste of money.

• Praise 1

that will be a great imbalance in the head count. Think that is the least on there mind.

so many only child also go comando.

anyway don;t understand why SAF have to pay money to pulish obituary for the fallen solider. Why not give the money to the family. It is a waste of money.

It's only the right thing to do, acknowledge a fallen comrade.

I've seen unit people team up and publish themselves to. For a lost friend.

Nowadays loss of son in ns very common. They say sorry n compensate the parents. Then they move on until another soldier die. Then a committee will investigate etc.

Any logical organisation will improve themselves...saf will never.

Internal Moderator

Even old time Mediacorp actors/actresses / singers have their own thread started to honor them after their passing.

I think our NS men deserve their own thread to honor their death and to remember them.

Hope this is the last we'll have to start though..  RIP.

• Praise 18

Even old time Mediacorp actors/actresses / singers have their own thread started to honor them after their passing.

I think our NS men deserve their own thread to honor their death and to remember them.

Hope this is the last we'll have to start though.. RIP.

Good post. May the NSFs and NS men who have sacrificed with their lives rest in peace.
  • Praise 3

pulau ubin count

a time must come for those responsible to be accountable, not just making scapegoats out of the low ranking soldiers

• Praise 1

First you need to get selected to be the next president..... If your ethnicity conforms to the flavour of the ruling party at that time.  Oh... And you need to be able to yes to everything the higher power ask of you. 

Tough eh? 

I know I will not be able to qualify base on the last point.  :D

Chey... low ses..
If high ses... govt will pay your son 150k just to be defence scientist...

• Praise 3

How come BIONIX neber install rear parking sensor and reverse camera. KNN these days even my chao little Korea car got. Bionix arni tua jiak no hab?

Must remain tactical

Loud sound and bright lights is sure giveaway.

Really sad.

Died on sister birthday.

Every year from now her birthday has a very different meaning.

Hope she remain positive.

• Praise 4

First you need to get selected to be the next president..... If your ethnicity conforms to the flavour of the ruling party at that time.  Oh... And you need to be able to yes to everything the higher power ask of you. 

Tough eh? 

I know I will not be able to qualify base on the last point.  :D

Yes Sir

BAR is BAR lah. 

The posted diagram by Carbon bro is useful but practical and operational standards are still determine by the bars on the ground. 

Maybe I suggest this,  career officers that have the end in mind such as LTC or COL on retirement. 

They are not scholars but rascally and cunning.  They have an innate understanding of the work involve and can anticipate the dynamic situation on the ground.  They are from blue collar families who know how to handle kids from GOOD families. 

CO hor?  Ministar hor? 

It's the career OC that sets your standard and a stand up guy for CSM. 

Mindef HR has alot to answer for. 

Look back into the past,  whenever your A beh is out,  the B vehicle Guai Guai park to the side or A vehicle park to the side full stop. 

This moving around is common sense wrong. 

Your BARs OC period is the SO all the time on the ground.  Have to guide dumb 2nd Leftenants full of hot air and running around instead of direct approach or opening up when the boys are flanking forward... 

Oh the stories about the Ruperts. 

It's the commitment of your employee.  Believe you me that good OCs are hard to find.  Most are about the money. 

And what does it have to do with the current Ministars,  the HR problem was from the previous guy. 

This is one *+@$/'"?!=,+3 accident that did not need to happen.  

Why would A veh be behind B vehicle?  Obviously wrong,  'A' driver would know.  It should be A vehicle reverse into B vehicle. 

I drove A vehicle like a race car.  The bionix maciam ferrari.

Turbocharged

Did it happen at night?

During my time we were manning checkpoints outfield.

The resting detail had to put cylum sticks around the resting area.. was told that in one of some previous batch a tank bashed thru the rest area and killed those sleeping there.

The other hand.. With the lights it become untactical

• Praise 2

How come BIONIX neber install rear parking sensor and reverse camera. KNN these days even my chao little Korea car got.  Bionix arni tua jiak no hab?

By right such veh reverse must have one guide go down and guide.

• Praise 1

Did it happen at night?

During my time we were manning checkpoints outfield.

The resting detail had to put cylum sticks around the resting area.. was told that in one of some previous batch a tank bashed thru the rest area and killed those sleeping there.

The other hand.. With the lights it become untactical

If there was previously such accident, no newspaper report before about this leh

maybe still too young 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1