• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 7 praises

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:06 PM

Cartoon0512
  • Premium member
    Cartoon0512
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all , any reccomendations ? Thanks

Nate4x4 praised this

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:37 AM

ChaseBrain
  • ChaseBrain
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all , any reccomendations ? Thanks

https://www.thebests...s-in-singapore/

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:34 AM

Cartoon0512
  • Premium member
    Cartoon0512
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thk you v much
Nate4x4 praised this

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Groomers Lab Pte Ltd

Groomers Lab Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by georgia  |  Neutral Newbie

I visited Groomers Lab a few days after collecting my new car. Decided to go with the Pps program suitable for my ride.

Rendal was very friendly and informative with his sharing of the pps program. The Do and Don't, Maintenance and warranty details.

The effect of PPS is very good. Definitely there is a difference before and after the coating. The... » Read More

Soon Huat Tyres Pte Ltd

Soon Huat Tyres Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AndrewMak  |  Neutral Newbie

It all started badly and ended with a broken tyre sensor that I had to replace the sensor with AD. First, I was told that it may bring my car for 2 x tyres replacement and wheel alignment at 9am and the car will be ready in 50mins. The charges will be $500. However I was then told that the wheel alignment will only happen at 10am. I picked up my car at 1030am. The staff... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish

Quick Reply

Tags: mazda, polish, wax, cheap and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users