• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

another shooting ...

Attached Thumbnails

• DAC8C718-B8EB-489D-8760-292F0C599C4A.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know, 08 November 2018 - 09:06 PM.

Beregond and Tianmo praised this

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:30 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The most lopsided crazy country in the world where there are 120 guns per population of 100 people .... I don’t know if this info is verifiable though ...... dunno if Amazon sells online or not ??
Life is cheap or what there ??
Freeder, Spring, Tianmo and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:00 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The most lopsided crazy country in the world where there are 120 guns per population of 100 people .... I don’t know if this info is verifiable though ...... dunno if Amazon sells online or not ??
Life is cheap or what there ??

freedom come at a price

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:48 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Another sad case

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:00 AM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

its a ex marine [;)]

The man suspected of killing 12 people in a bar in a Los Angeles suburb was a decorated Marine Corp machine gunner deployed in Afghanistan who had several prior brushes with law enforcemen

Edited by Beregond, 09 November 2018 - 09:01 AM.

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:03 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

freedom come at a price

the people still can have a lot of freedom without gun
it’s their cowboy mentality that did not move on after century
and of course the billion dollars biz ...

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:59 AM

BabyBlade

New thread. Because headline news. Thank you.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users