• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:15 PM

Fatthumb
  • Premium member
    Fatthumb
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Fellow ICE enthusiasts, I have a question hopefully some can help or suggest.

Recently I installed underseat sub Pioneer ts-wx130da which comes with remote and on the fly adjustment of LPF (between 50 to 125 Hz). Slope wise it is unknown even from the manual.

My question is because HU also allow for sub crossover adjustment, how can I set it the right way without interference with each other.

HU: JVC KW V230BT

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:11 AM

Fatthumb
  • Premium member
    Fatthumb
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone? Can Pioneer HU disable LHF adjustment so I can control from the sub directly?

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd

Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Rachdanom  |  3rd Gear

Went to change my Cellink B6 battery to the Cellink Neo thinking it had died on me. Mentioned beeping to the guy who immediately replied that beeping could indicate a fuse problem. Long story short I changed my mind and stuck with the B6 for now and he earned only $10 from me for the diagnosis and change of fuse. Happy to have gotten honest serviice. » Read More

KHY Motors Pte Ltd

KHY Motors Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by JaneF  |  1st Gear

My air con as suddenly become not cold, what even worse when it happened on a Sunday! Looked upon sgcarmart to search for a workshop which opens on Sunday and managed to find KHY. Gave them a call to make sure they are really open and drove the car down immediately! Checked, one of the parts in the compressor was shorted and caused the fuse to blow. Just gotta change th... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users