• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
50 replies to this topic | 275 praises

Posted 11 November 2018 - 12:49 PM

born2shoot
  • Premium member
    born2shoot
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

can i go and test drive any car at showrooms at 18yr old or is there minimum age?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 November 2018 - 12:58 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Cannot
Garage36.com

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:18 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No driving license no talk

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:21 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

School hols starting
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

born2shoot
  • Premium member
    born2shoot
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

No driving license no talk

i have driving license...

Cannot

nid how old?

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:21 PM

Kengheng450
  • Premium member
    Kengheng450
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

sure can if you have a rich dad or when you brought along stack of cash and show the se

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:28 PM

Roldy
  • Roldy
    Clutched
    Author Image

can i go and test drive any car at showrooms at 18yr old or is there minimum age?

U can go over to the show room and give it a try, logically speaking, it shouldnt be an issue. 

Look at all the answers you received here, seems like they are a bunch of jelly people around

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:29 PM

born2shoot
  • Premium member
    born2shoot
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

sure can if you have a rich dad or when you brought along stack of cash and show the se

i have none gg

U can go over to the show room and give it a try, logically speaking, it shouldnt be an issue. 

Look at all the answers you received here, seems like they are a bunch of jelly people around

hmm yeah gonna give it a try after my exams

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:32 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I thought P plate no test drive?

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:41 PM

born2shoot
  • Premium member
    born2shoot
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I thought P plate no test drive?

wah really ah sian

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:48 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Simple.... you bring the $$$$.... then ask one of the unker here follow u go test drive..... unker drive you sit behind.... after that, base on your butt feel, pay $$$ and wait for your ride. 

But get ready to pay out of this world insurance  [grin]

BanCoe, Sdf4786k and Carbon82 praised this
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:49 PM

born2shoot
  • Premium member
    born2shoot
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Simple.... you bring the $$$$.... then ask one of the unker here follow u go test drive..... unker drive you sit behind.... after that, base on your butt feel, pay $$$ and wait for your ride. 

But get ready to pay out of this world insurance  [grin]

haha nvm i not so rich

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:15 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

LOL why you guys like that ah? I walked into PML about 3 months after I got my license and asked to test drive the E92 320i. No big deal. The lady was very nice. She's still working there till today. She got me to sign the indemnity form and I was good to go. I never bought the car though. It was only much later in life that I picked up a BMW.

BabyBlade and Cephas praised this

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:20 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

You should change your nick to born2kenashoot

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:24 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    5th Gear
    Author Image

what car are you interesting test driving?

because AD will straightforward to think you're joker, as you definitely are not capable to buy the car at your age without your parents' support,  [:p]

Edited by MQX87511, 11 November 2018 - 03:30 PM.

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:28 PM

Ceecookie
  • Premium member
    Ceecookie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Many many years ago I test drove the then new BMW 1M and M3 from Munich automobiles. Their policy was min age 25 (at that time) but they gave me an exception.

I still remember the 1M was the first manual I drove outside of driving school ( didn't realised it was manual trans). As you can guess it was a nervous ride while trying to handle the clutch properly XD

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:05 PM

born2shoot
  • Premium member
    born2shoot
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

LOL why you guys like that ah? I walked into PML about 3 months after I got my license and asked to test drive the E92 320i. No big deal. The lady was very nice. She's still working there till today. She got me to sign the indemnity form and I was good to go. I never bought the car though. It was only much later in life that I picked up a BMW.

ohhh sounds like theres some hope hahaha

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:40 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Times are different nowadays, especially after that guy killed the salesperson while test driving a MX5.

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:51 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Times are different nowadays, especially after that guy killed the salesperson while test driving a MX5.

Trade plate also got insurance coverage.

Since he signed indemnity form, there is insurance coverage for him in case of accident.

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Got money, sure can test drive. Who will turn down business? Ferrari, Porsche and M5 can be arranged as well (even for those under 25), just bring your Centurion Black, sup card also can. Lol

No money, don't waste your time and those of the SE lah.

As a new driver, buying pre-owned makes more sense, you need years to define what you like and dislike in a ride but if you have money, who cares! I envy you, 18 years old can dream of your own car, i didn't even dare think about it till i was around 30 years old and that time, they don't have these strange blood sucking things called COE and ERP.

Edited by Voodooman, 11 November 2018 - 05:20 PM.

BanCoe praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: test, drive, 18yrold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users