Test Drive 18 yr old

born2shoot

SG got test drives where the SE don't follow you? Can drive anywhere you like? 

Or better still can loan for 24hrs to see if the car suits your day to day life?

↡ Advertisement

Wow! Nowadays 18 year olds can dream of car already , must have deep pockets one, I can only guess ..... my time 18 years old still 1st year NS riding basikal to camp and that was my 1st asset in my life and was always dreaming of a Honda Cub 70cc bike or was it 90cc ?

Edited by BanCoe

Wow! Nowadays 18 year olds can dream of car already , must have deep pockets one, I can only guess ..... my time 18 years old still 1st year NS riding basikal to camp and that was my 1st asset in my life and was always dreaming of a Honda Cub 70cc bike or was it 90cc ?

I 10 yr old already dream of car liao. Dream need money meh. Everyday dream of Kirara and Hitomi also no mean i got $$$.

Edited by Mockngbrd

I 10 yr old already dream of car liao. Dream need money meh. Everyday dream of Kirara and Hitomi also no mean i got $$$.

Wet dreams no need deep trouser pockets lah !!
  • Praise 2

That dream need toilet paper nia

[laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Simple.... you bring the $$$$.... then ask one of the unker here follow u go test drive..... unker drive you sit behind.... after that, base on your butt feel, pay $$$ and wait for your ride. 

But get ready to pay out of this world insurance  [grin]

there is a way around this. Register under the mom name. ( not sure why anyone above 53 for a male is charge higher than female) 

Then add the driver as an alternate driver. The insurance price is the same. JUST that the excess for the car is different when the newbie drive.

can i go and test drive any car at showrooms at 18yr old or is there minimum age?

You can try Audi on demand. But if you thinking of blasting the Audi RS3 along Seletar west link, no luck for you. You must be at least 25 years old and 3 years minimum driving experience .
  • Praise 1

You got other circus options??? ...... can share ???  Been or lived in other countries and seen their clowns??  (not as a tourist point of view)

Good that the young still have dreams, but some clowns are just in their way to fulfill their dreams.

Edited by BanCoe

Haha when I was 18 I already drive W124 to JC. Saturday sometimes need to come back for class. Just drive in with all the teachers and park the car inside the school compound. I decided to be a show off since no one else in my school had a driving license. So fun when i walk to the car park with the teachers and I drive off. Too bad I didn't have a sports car then. Can try to impress some of the girls there.

Back then ard 20 yrs old i want to test drive audi, the SE snub me, then i approach other SE and bought the car lol

Test drive if you have the intention to purchase or to do a comparison before you sign the dotted line [nod]

If solely for the purpose of testing out the cars, please don't .... [;)]

Agree dont waste SE time

If you have a driving licence why you cant.

Depend see your face reliable or not. Most of times not reliable face type lol

Turbocharged

Most dealer in my experience less concerned about your actual human age and more your license age.

Some will let you... Toyota I think OK with anyone because they know Toyota is a popular first timer's car

Edited by 7hm
↡ Advertisement