With Current coe maybe 120k lo.

And maybe need to top up 1.5k for leather seat n solar film

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Wait till u see the 2020 yaris

With Current coe maybe 120k lo.

And maybe need to top up 1.5k for leather seat n solar film

Haha I see what you mean.

The 2020 Yaris looks exactly like a Mazda 2.

I think Mazda is the most reliable car and this Toyota will be very reliable.  [thumbsup]

:D

2020-toyota-yaris-hatchback-live-photos.

I think Mazda is the most reliable car and this Toyota will be very reliable. [thumbsup]

Supra = Z4

86 = BRZ

Yaris = mz2

I wonder will those brand become reliable after rebadge

I think Mazda is the most reliable car and this Toyota will be very reliable.  [thumbsup]

From wikipedia, Yaris is a Mz2. Just with minor styling changes. OMG... 

• Praise 1

From wikipedia, Yaris is a Mz2. Just with minor styling changes. OMG...

This is what they call badge engineering.

Just change the badge.

Guys, North America Yaris has nothing in common to the Yaris we have in ASEAN

Ours looks like this

Toyota-Yaris-Launch-2019-1-850x567.jpg

Toyota-Yaris-Launch-2019-2-850x567.jpg

Toyota-Yaris-Launch-2019-3-850x398.jpg

Toyota-Yaris-Launch-2019-8-850x567.jpg

It is obviously a Vios with a chopped off boot. 

• Praise 1

the front look like Darth Vader  [laugh]  [laugh]  

• Praise 2

the front look like Darth Vader  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Yes it does.

The grill and lights look like his eye and mouth.

73db97c0c4a9c9b009d69f21ea48ecdc.png

• Praise 1

Corolla is made in USA, Europe, China, Thailand, Japan and many more countries. You can always get any PI to import from any of these countries.

Kia also got manufactured in USA for their domestic market, any PI go import?

Hyundai i30 made in Czech Republic.

Honda Civic Hatchback 1.5turbo made in Swindon UK.

Suck and tired of this “made in Thailand” discussion liao.

agree with the "made in thailand" discussion,the qc is still definitely there la, just that you get different editions/specs from other countries if you bring in. Im a PI myself and i did consider importing in the UK corolla 1.8l hybrid but its gonna be under Cat B, road tax higher etc and price will be high too due to the specs etc. so just how many people are willing to pay that much for a corolla? even the touring can be brought in or the hatch for that matter but are people willing to pay that much for a corolla?

though BM dont price it that cheap, but it still sells good and is seen as a decent b&b car. gotta live with the specs that they bring in, unless you want to self import from the uk etc then thats a different thing altogether. you can self import manual transmission also if you want.

but really la, the "made in thailand" thing is just psychological la. imagine if "made in thailand" starts producing the corolla with more higher specs than uk for example? everyone will say "made in thailand" is good and "made in uk" cannot make it.

agree with the "made in thailand" discussion,the qc is still definitely there la, just that you get different editions/specs from other countries if you bring in. Im a PI myself and i did consider importing in the UK corolla 1.8l hybrid but its gonna be under Cat B, road tax higher etc and price will be high too due to the specs etc. so just how many people are willing to pay that much for a corolla? even the touring can be brought in or the hatch for that matter but are people willing to pay that much for a corolla?

though BM dont price it that cheap, but it still sells good and is seen as a decent b&b car. gotta live with the specs that they bring in, unless you want to self import from the uk etc then thats a different thing altogether. you can self import manual transmission also if you want.

but really la, the "made in thailand" thing is just psychological la. imagine if "made in thailand" starts producing the corolla with more higher specs than uk for example? everyone will say "made in thailand" is good and "made in uk" cannot make it.

Toyota Thailand sells higher spec Corolla as compared to ours.

Maybe higher than UK.

Toyota Thailand sells higher spec Corolla as compared to ours.

Maybe higher than UK.

then all the more this "made in thailand" thing should end no?

then all the more this "made in thailand" thing should end no?

No thanks to AD bringing shit spec to Sg resulted in this discussion lo.

In addition, it’s consumer fault for buying the smallest engine in the lineup.

In Thailand, Corolla starts from 1.8L.

No thanks to AD bringing shit spec to Sg resulted in this discussion lo.

In addition, itâs consumer fault for buying the smallest engine in the lineup.

In Thailand, Corolla starts from 1.8L.

That's true. End of the day it's all about the profits.

Thailand is launching the petrol ones and the hybrid ones if I'm not mistaken.

But i agree with you with the poor specs one being brought to Singapore.

Turbocharged

Actually Toyota Motors Asia Pacific office is in Tanjong Pagar. Can always give them a call or interview why Singapore gets the suckiest spec and most expensive pricing (even after deducting COE). Plus the promotion and marketing for Toyota brand is almost non-existence here. Whereas in neighboring countries Toyota sponsor sports, major events, outreach programs to the masses.

(edited)

This is what they call badge engineering.

Just change the badge.

Skali BM bring in this Toyota Yaris (old mazda 2) with lesser features/specs n sell more ex than the new mazda 2 with better specs/features

Then use the reliable thingy to scare the buyers again

Edited by Kia7200
  • Praise 2

Actually Toyota Motors Asia Pacific office is in Tanjong Pagar. Can always give them a call or interview why Singapore gets the suckiest spec and most expensive pricing (even after deducting COE). Plus the promotion and marketing for Toyota brand is almost non-existence here. Whereas in neighboring countries Toyota sponsor sports, major events, outreach programs to the masses.

Doubt they will entertain your questions

Skali BM bring in this Toyota Yaris (old mazda 2) with lesser features/specs n sell more ex than the new mazda 2 with better specs/features

Then use the reliable thingy to scare the buyers again

I believe this generation of buyers are more saavy enough to know n compare specs, options, prices etc between cars n will likely go for the more value for money car.

Having said that, reliability is priceless esp in our time is precious, impatient local environment n I do acknowledge that Toyota has earned its reputation based on their historically good record. But the competition has improved till there is no more clear Toyota superiority for reliability which I believe most of our local car buying population is aware of.

• Praise 6

It remains to be seen whether the Altis can overtake the Avante in terms of sales this year. Last year they lost to Elantra.

I believe this generation of buyers are more saavy enough to know n compare specs, options, prices etc between cars n will likely go for the more value for money car.

Having said that, reliability is priceless esp in our time is precious, impatient local environment n I do acknowledge that Toyota has earned its reputation based on their historically good record. But the competition has improved till there is no more clear Toyota superiority for reliability which I believe most of our local car buying population is aware of.

↡ Advertisement