CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered journalist's death

BanCoe

Don't think anyone needs CIA to confirm who ordered the killing. This guy, MBS, reportedly called the White House to enquiry what is the big deal with the disappearance of JK and why it is causing such a ripple on the international stage.

This says much about what is BAU for the Saudi ruling family. The propensity for violent is clearly on display and appears to be quite the norm, rather than the exception. But hey, this could also be the SOP for many countries but even Putin knows to lay low following the murder of Alexander Litvinenko in London.

Another observation, the West has decried China for its lack of human rights, rampant capital punishment, lack of due process, etc... But this episode (if Turkey had not sabo US and the Saudis) shows you can buy the West and their media with money as long as you are not strategic threat to the West, like China or Russia.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 5

CIA is just telling us something that we know all along.

Those guys will kill JK, without order from the clown prince? Come on!

And it’s true, the mainstream media don’t report about the constant bombing of Yemen by SA. Why? $$$

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

Be prepared MBS is already not liked by the very top when he held most of the elite/ businessmen/ royalties under house arrest in Ritz Carlton last year including his relatives for undisclosed sums of monies ..... he is playing Chief Judge himself and many people would want his blood .....Another Arab spring on the way soon

• Praise 4

After watching too much Jason Bourne.. Iâm influenced to think CIA is a big liar ð¤£

You don't know who you are dealing with...

We need to get him in...

Activate all our assets.

Nikki said...not me not.me..

Jason said...why me..why me..

Edited by Kopites

I nust wonder why CIA is so concern over this case when Trump and other US officials have murdered countless in thousands? Selective reporting?

Oil politics?

Fly a whole hit team.

Kill in embassy.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out it came from the top.

Problem is Saudis say already seeking death penalty for 5 of them ... freaky die for no reason.

Maybe they will chop chop chop the heads before they can say anything. The others well learn to keep their mouth shut in return for shirt jail terms.. unless ALL die in jail too..

• Praise 2

They should have just gotten the Israelis to do it ..... they leave no dirt behind .... damn skilled

On another note them Saudi’s putting sanctions on Qatar.... a by far so much smaller nation more modern and less conservative like unlike SA and hosting Al Jazeera and maybe a little friendly with Iran also is another victim

This Saud family should be purged completely they think they are above the Law if not God also

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3