COE Bidding – 2nd Round of November 2018

Carbon82

This coming COE Nov 2nd bid is the $2 COE crash 10 years anniversary. LCR car still left a bit. Economy is not doing so well... Good luck to us all...

↡ Advertisement

Even if drop to $2, car prices will not drop drastically.

This is norm. If COE up, car price will be adjusted promptly. Last round COE up 2.6K, Kia Cerato car price up 5k. Lol Edited by Carlson55
  • Praise 1

This round I guess will be more or less the same as last bidding as the backlog of the 1800 cars sold at Expo need to be cleared.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

This round I guess will be more or less the same as last bidding as the backlog of the 1800 cars sold at Expo need to be cleared.

u may be wrong

dealers and agents may not cheong so that

they can have a bigger margin

after all many are 6 bids

• Praise 2

Less than 1/3 of the quota filled at 2pm ... really slow sia. Seems major AD wanna put in last minute

As usual la, action will only starts at 3.30pm and after.

Just buy if you need a car. Why wanna waste time guessing and waiting hoping it will crash and drop. As I’ve said it may drop and it may crash one fine day but then happy waiting

• Praise 1

Bid received from last bidding in Cat A is 2849 thereabout, so slightly over 1000 bids unsuccessful. If 70% of these unsuccessful bids are genuine (not try luck at $1), then you have another 700 bidders to compete this around, exclude this 2-week period of new purchase.

• Praise 1

Bid received from last bidding in Cat A is 2849 thereabout, so slightly over 1000 bids unsuccessful. If 70% of these unsuccessful bids are genuine (not try luck at $1), then you have another 700 bidders to compete this around, exclude this 2-week period of new purchase.

Plus a number of try luck this time round
  • Praise 1

Judging from the lack of activity in this slow moving thread, today confirm lau sai!!!

I beg to differ. Seems that the price will be similar to the previous round or up. My personal view. Thank you.

Still waiting for a day when public transport is so damm comfortable, reliable and predictable that even CEOs of SMRT, SBS, Comfort and GRAB also taking public by choice (not including Grab OR taxi).

Then COE will be SGD 1 permanently.

Edited by dannychoy84
  • Praise 1

As usual la, action will only starts at 3.30pm and after.

I've been watching since July. Tactics have changed a few times during that time... including movement around 11.30am and majority of bids pumped in at 2pm and so on. The 3.30pm move is a sign of weakness in the market

If you consider bids below $10k non genuine, its less than 50 usually. Majority of bids are genuine

Still waiting for a day when public transport is so damm comfortable, reliable and predictable that even CEOs of SMRT, SBS, Comfort and GRAB also taking public by choice (not including Grab OR taxi).

Then COE will be SGD 1 permanently.

CEO of SMRT already sold his car and taking trains  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1