• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 22 praises

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:19 PM

No_worries
  • Premium member
    No_worries
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I have a parking slot at 317 Outram Road (Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium) to let go. Looking at $150 a month. Lot is sheltered and entrance is via the hotel atrium. It is also outside CBD ERP cordon.

Please feel free to pm me for further details.

DACH, Mustank, UncleAtas, Albeniz and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:18 PM

Hui_fen3
  • Hui_fen3
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, I have a season parking at Marina Sq to let go for month of Feb 2019 as I will be out of country that month. $150. Pm for more details. Thank you.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:10 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice blog with genuine information. Thanks alot.

Blog?

58639403.jpg

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:59 PM

RickWong
  • RickWong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Blog?

58639403.jpg

he posted 5 posted and all the same thing
about "blog"🙄

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:34 AM

Wormee
  • Premium member
    Wormee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

He has -9 points yet there is someone who praised him lol.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

lockiedean77
  • lockiedean77
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

I have a parking slot at 317 Outram Road (Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium) to let go. Looking at $150 a month. Lot is sheltered and entrance is via the hotel atrium. It is also outside CBD ERP cordon.

Please feel free to pm me for further details.

So my house comes with its own parking space, today someone was parked in it so I had to block them in as there was no where else for me to park, 3 hours later I get a knock at the door, a man says do u want to move ur car i said that's my space it comes with my house and I have the documents to prove it I show them to him, he still doesn't believe and says he will park where ever he wants so I say I'll move my car when I'm ready unless he wants to apologise he refuses and says he has done nothing wrong then his 2 sons get involved and I have 3 men basically shouting at me whilst I'm on my own, I said apologise and I'll move it right now they still refuse so long story short they call the police who refuse to come lol an hour later I let them out of my parking space, I think they behaved pretty bad for 3 grown ass men or am I wrong?

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:31 PM

justahelpdesk

So my house comes with its own parking space, today someone was parked in it so I had to block them in as there was no where else for me to park, 3 hours later I get a knock at the door, a man says do u want to move ur car i said that's my space it comes with my house and I have the documents to prove it I show them to him, he still doesn't believe and says he will park where ever he wants so I say I'll move my car when I'm ready unless he wants to apologise he refuses and says he has done nothing wrong then his 2 sons get involved and I have 3 men basically shouting at me whilst I'm on my own, I said apologise and I'll move it right now they still refuse so long story short they call the police who refuse to come lol an hour later I let them out of my parking space, I think they behaved pretty bad for 3 grown ass men or am I wrong?

Cool story bro. You deserve an award!

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:42 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why you don’t call police?
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:24 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why u don't take video
Garage36.com

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:20 PM

cmcex
  • cmcex
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Why u all even bother to reply to his post?

Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:52 AM

Ano727
  • Ano727
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Season parking Shaw Tower Bugis area 3months for $400 total

Pls PM me if interested. Available now. You can also renew after 3 months.

Thanks.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:15 PM

pawpaw82
  • pawpaw82
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Guys are you allowed to rent out your condo parking lot? Lets say you don't own a car, can you rent it to someone for a monthly fee? Tried to search but do not see this being discussed

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:19 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Guys are you allowed to rent out your condo parking lot? Lets say you don't own a car, can you rent it to someone for a monthly fee? Tried to search but do not see this being discussed

need to be resident as you need to submit the car log for verification that you are the bonafide owner

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users