• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic | 99 praises

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:55 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I took a hard look at genesis g80 2 3yrs back when launched here.

Price tag of 200k plus.

Interior is posh. Poshier than e class definately w212 and even the w213 now. Honest review. No bias view from me.

Specs wise its top. Size is s class or 7 series.

Bad sales points.
1. 3.3 or 3.8 engine then. Cant rem exactly liao.
2. Bad fc.
3. No buyers. I dun tink its gonna be easy to maintain or service one this way.
4. Subconsicously the brand image plays in.
Its priced like a e class. It has greater specs. Hp. Torque etc. But wats working against them is still image.

Fast foward today. Mercedes is now selling in korea as no.3 in the world. Beating sales in germany. Pricing is fantastic in korea for mercedes. U see more mercedes than genesis in korea itself.

Koreans like the Chinese is still about FACE. Mercedes still more satki than Genesis. And the bigger the car and more grand and expensive, the more they want it. Ang mo brand vs local brand. Ang mo always wins.

Edited by Mkl22, 28 April 2019 - 06:55 PM.

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:37 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Pinkerton syndrome eh?

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:42 PM

kkoma1203
  • kkoma1203
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Because every 1 is driving lexus bmw merc audi.
I want something of the same class n level comfort & power .
But i want to be different at the same time.
I want to be the unique.
😉

in USA G90 is priced in E class category not S or 7.

it sold close to same number as audi a8 apparently when i talked to the person in the US but still a small number

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users