SG new PM

Krieger

Should be lar, cannot be just floating test balloons right? Wait balloon burst then they know. Haha.

assuming local media sibei kiasi ... should have double triple checked with the "sources" already right? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Should be lar, cannot be just floating test balloons right? Wait balloon burst then they know. Haha.

There is no certainties in life.

Nothing is confirmed till it is announced.  That's why ZB title is the best: There are signs that .....

Test balloon is a "dirty" word.

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1

Thaman and heng would be the preferred PM DPM value meal set.

ANYTHING but more para generals.

But... sorry Heng.. I will still NOT vote pap... nothing against you. But DEFINITELY vote you as PM.

Because

your party has become more and more dictatorial and resorting to rule by law.

There are powerful people in your party who will .. or try to.. rule behind the scenes.

No less than lky said to have threatened to remove gct as PM.

The senior management team you have is filled with .. really.. people pretty ugly in conduct and not able to bring Singapore forward.

The faceless "cadres" in the party. .. who the hell are they to decide that Thaman wrong colour.. but "EP" ok

Edited by Playtime
  • Praise 10

If really is ah Heng, then we really need to shout HENG ah!!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

At least got hope.

If its kee chiu, I think I also kee chiu, but is kee siang chiu and surrender liao.  <_<

But 4 yrs is not short, anything can happen and going by chain of command, kee chiu still not out yet. 

So dont be too happy until we see Heng attend his first National day parade as PM. -_-

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 9

my personal take is:

releasing test balloons

Heng Swee Keat to be PAP 1st assistant secretary-general, and next PM: Party sources

anyway, my point is that it is publish by the sanction local newspaper. how can it be fake news. its akin to slapping one's own face.

• Praise 5

Let me ask you guys (cos I donno the answer), if PAP lost the majority this coming GE, all the BS about who is the next PM still valid ?

thats unlikely to happen .  <_<

...... and to answ u , if PAP lost majority , opposition will decide who will be PM.  [grin]

if oppositions can win afew more seats in par, very good result liao  .  

but with the NEW pattern introduced , I think oppositions lagi cham 

• Praise 6