SG new PM

Krieger

Let me ask you guys (cos I donno the answer), if PAP lost the majority this coming GE, all the BS about who is the next PM still valid ?

It depends on how many opposition parties make up the majority win, and can all of them put differences aside, agree to appoint someone as PM and form the gov. Do you think this will happen soon? And who do you think will be the candidate every opposition party will agree to be appointed PM?  

Our current political situation is such that PAP as ruling party, WP as main opposition party, and all other opposition parties with SDP trying hard to unofficially lead. Even if PAP wins only 45% of seats, WP 35% and the rest 20%, all it takes is for PAP  to buy 6% from the rest and  they can still form the gov, now do you think all the BS about who the next PM still valid?

WP is until now the only opposition with some substance, but they have always chosen to work alone and distance themselves from the rest of the oppositions, do you think the rest will be willing to work with WP under their terms? 

WP a side, the rest who form the third force has ZERO seats among them, what is the possibility of them winning a majority? Not forgetting we are not writing off that some of this parties mayb planted by the PAP as insurance. 

So what do you think?

so he may just work 2 yrs and pass over to CCS ... after that CCS will pass back to the famiLEE lor. 

[nod]

Pinky also know very well , the clown cannot handle DrM ....  [knife]

Yeah that's possible and my fear....

Seat warmer for seat warmer.

• Praise 2

but his health ... [sweatdrop] , just suffered serious illness couple years ago :o

yup, my concern is also his health, thats why I mentioned 4 yrs is not a short time, anything can happen.

But then again, the current PM also not in his pink of health before he took over as PM. The other one with the same issue gone so long liao and he still here today.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

conspiracy

could it be ah heng is a seat warmer

since they did say 60years old step down

ah heng already 57

My fear is can he even get to warm the seat?

In ancient china, many emperors were not the original crown prince, and many crown princes didnt get to smell the throne because they were crowned too early... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

so will GST go up to 10% ?

you sld not be asking will GST 10%  be delay? 

It is not will GST go up 10%, its when will GST go up to 10%.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

You worried he won't get to the pm seat?

I'm saying it doesn't matter, that's not the ultimate seat.

Never mind, I am not in the mood to lower my IQ and entertain. 

you sld be be asking will GST 10%  be delay? 

It is not will GST go up 10%, its when will GST go up to 10%.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

The answer to this is very simple - if next GE 60 plus %, means mandate is given again to be screwed and GST up to 10%.

If nearer to 50%, then remains at 7%.

• Praise 1

Nah nah nah, give you both lah... Song boh? :D :D

MALfnEwl.jpg

pap-1-car-plate.jpg

I wonder how TP react if they see these two cars on the roads together.

See, they have using social media to spread serious news now nobody can tell real from fake. Don't PAP has an official website to release official news?

I like the idea of Heng but i don't think he has much power with current senior team looking over his shoulder. Ultimately, all related members need to leave before we see a truely independant PM. Otherwise, we need to wait for people to vote in new blood.

• Praise 1

Don't think they will lose the majority, if got more opposition to deny them approving everything they proposed (own propose own approve) then I happy already.  

thats unlikely to happen .  <_<

...... and to answ u , if PAP lost majority , opposition will decide who will be PM.  [grin]

if oppositions can win afew more seats in par, very good result liao  .  

but with the NEW pattern introduced , I think oppositions lagi cham 

• Praise 3

See, they have using social media to spread serious news now nobody can tell real from fake. Don't PAP has an official website to release official news?

I like the idea of Heng but i don't think he has much power with current senior team looking over his shoulder. Ultimately, all related members need to leave before we see a truely independant PM. Otherwise, we need to wait for people to vote in new blood.

Lawrence wong is also not bad but kanna outcast to not even in CEC. Really shake head.. Edited by Yewheng

Then they will "spend more time to fix the opposition".... I did not say it... HE did... . Not fake news...  :D

Don't think they will lose the majority, if got more opposition to deny them approving everything they proposed (own propose own approve) then I happy already.  

↡ Advertisement