• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:21 PM

MoXiao
  • MoXiao
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys

New ride coming.

Planning to get a new group 1/2/3 car seat for my kiddo.

Appreciate your recommendations, reviews, damage and channel to buy from.

Thanks!

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just visit Baby Hyperstore at Kaki Bukit. There are two stores very close to each other. The other is called Baby Kingdom.

I personally prefer going to Baby Hyperstore. https://www.facebook...Babyhyperstore/

Edited by Watwheels, 28 November 2018 - 12:45 PM.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:09 PM

MoXiao
  • MoXiao
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for the inputs.

Already Been there.

Looking for more options and review about other Brands

Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:26 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Big baby = european or american brand

Small baby = japanese brand

Generally speaking, any reputable brand will be good enough.

e.g Evenflo, Britax, Graco, Combi

If you are tight on budget, get used ones on Carousell.

What to look for?

1. Expiry date (printed on a tag on the seat)

2. Foam packing (make sure the foam is not broken/cracked/chipped)

I am using used, good condition child seats for my kids and they have been ok so far.

Had a bad collision with a cock driver on Monday and the seat kept my son safe.

Cheers
Ben

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:00 PM

benoit16
  • Premium member
    benoit16
    4th Gear
    Author Image

will u be keen to take over my Joie stages car seat?

Posted 29 March 2019 - 09:35 PM

ttkm
  • ttkm
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear All. I have a child car seat that requires an Isofix mount. However, unfortunately my car does not have an Isofix mount. Does anyone know where i can get an Isofix mount? Or what are my options.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted 29 March 2019 - 09:46 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You cannot fix an isofix mount if I'm not mistaken. It's either there or it is not.

Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:06 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dear All. I have a child car seat that requires an Isofix mount. However, unfortunately my car does not have an Isofix mount. Does anyone know where i can get an Isofix mount? Or what are my options.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You cant install a isofix.

The only option is to buy those model seat where you use the seat belt to tighten. My boy was using one of those seat belt tightened type. Is so much hassle and tiring to remove and reinstall.

Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

ttkm
  • ttkm
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi. Thanks for your prompt reply. How about changing the car seat? I have also come across isofix car mount ( https://shopee.sg/Be...4129.1454295182 ). However my concern is reliability. 

Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:50 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi. Thanks for your prompt reply. How about changing the car seat? I have also come across isofix car mount ( https://shopee.sg/Be...4129.1454295182 ). However my concern is reliability.

I have never use such after market iso fix. So not sure if the reliability and safety aspect.

To be honest looking at the price I am not so confidence to put my child into such seat.

Go some reaearch on the traditional car seat (seat belt) and the isofix you recommended.

Edited by Kopites, 29 March 2019 - 11:03 PM.

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:06 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi. Thanks for your prompt reply. How about changing the car seat? I have also come across isofix car mount ( https://shopee.sg/Be...4129.1454295182 ). However my concern is reliability.

I just glance through your link in more details.

Point you need to note.
Weight max 10kg.
Birth to 3 months only.

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:12 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.google.c...hild-seats/amp/

You might want to read this link.

Isofix is fixed to the car chassis..than car seat base follow by baby car seat.

Edited by Kopites, 29 March 2019 - 11:13 PM.

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:00 AM

Frseah
  • Frseah
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a isofix britax seat for sale. Anyone interested?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: car seat, forester, isofix and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users