• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
49 replies to this topic | 124 praises

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:21 AM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any opinions on the 2.5 camry hybrid vs 2.5 mazda 6?

both priced quite similarly....which is a better buy?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:28 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Test drive both.

Don't buy the one 

you like less.

:D

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:51 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mazda 6 2.5 4 door spot car

Camry hybrid limousine

If you sit in the back get the Camry

If you sit in the front get the Mazda

Columbian78 and steveluv praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 02 December 2018 - 12:28 PM

badlammy
  • badlammy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Mazda 6 2.5 4 door spot car

Camry hybrid limousine

If you sit in the back get the Camry

If you sit in the front get the Mazda

U mean M6 is sports car??
Thaiyotakamli, richard_crl032 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 December 2018 - 12:41 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Mazda 6 got good Handling,not sure about Camry...But Camry Hybrid sure save more Fuel than Mazda 6.

But Design wise,Mazda still leading in its Class.

From what i see,Camry will be quieter.

But for fun to drive,still Mazda. [thumbsup] Camry using CVT,smooth,but Soulless to drive.

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 02 December 2018 - 12:53 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U mean M6 is sports car??

No I mean spot car.

that pollute the earth

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:03 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you want to get the hybrid, better to get a proper warranty for the battery, i.e. at least 5 years.

Currently only PIs selling the new Camry, so go for a reputable PI to buy the car.

Mazda 6 is a proven model in the mid sized segment market in terms of quality, looks, drive, etc, but there have been complaints about how TEK handles the after sales services in the past. Not sure of now.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:23 PM

badlammy
  • badlammy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

No I mean spot car.

Ok, nearly fell off my chair. 🤣

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:48 PM

Vegas
  • Premium member
    Vegas
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

drivers get mazda... enjoy the dash more than camry too.

but camry resale sure better than mazda.

i drive mazda 3 and 6 for more than 10 yrs liao. no complaints on handling, built quality.

road noise is an 'issue' and seems to wear out engine mounting faster than toyotas.

You Never Walk Alone...... Till you walked away.

Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:08 PM

Gabdat
  • Gabdat
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

prices might be similar but power and transmission totally different.compare a hybrid with another hybrid and vice versa.

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:26 PM

Ironstarz
  • Ironstarz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What’s your height ? I’m 1.78 and I can never get in and out of M6 without knocking my head 😒 I don’t have this problem with Camry
2 Anonymous members praised this
Talk is cheap

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:41 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Not another vs topic again? As someone mentioned, go test drive both cars and make a decision

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:58 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

What’s your height ? I’m 1.78 and I can never get in and out of M6 without knocking my head 😒 I don’t have this problem with Camry

1.85m here...

my priority is reliability and refinement (NVH)....

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:40 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1.85m here...

my priority is reliability and refinement (NVH)....

Camry is your answer

Or if you want both try skoda superb for power and space lololol
richard_crl032 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:48 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Camry is your answer

Or if you want both try skoda superb for power and space lololol

maintenance/parts cost is a big consideration too...coming from bmw...

saw some PI versions from AU.....thought they shut the plant in 2017?

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:02 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Err skoda is doing quite well, producing 1.2m, the same as mazda last year.

Actually i also coming from bmw, i agree with what you said. Hopefully skoda prove me wrong. Currently my skoda under 5 yrs warranty from skoda centre sg

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:10 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Err skoda is doing quite well, producing 1.2m, the same as mazda last year.

Actually i also coming from bmw, i agree with what you said. Hopefully skoda prove me wrong. Currently my skoda under 5 yrs warranty from skoda centre sg

nice...nothing against skoda....but i think in general, parts/maintenance  will be more ex than camry...but hybrid is a question mark for me....though there is 5 yrs warranty...

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:19 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nice...nothing against skoda....but i think in general, parts/maintenance will be more ex than camry...but hybrid is a question mark for me....though there is 5 yrs warranty...

Most important thing is you happy with what you buy. If you want good resale, cheaper maintenance try camry not the hybrid version. Not many can accept hybrid in sg
andrewyewkc praised this

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:48 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Coming from BMW.?Then you should take Mazda 6,this is the nearest handling to the BMW,sure will be fun, esp with the 19" Rims....The Steering got the nearest "Feel" to BMW...also the Interior,very close to BMW...

Edited by ER-3682, 02 December 2018 - 06:49 PM.

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:03 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Coming from BMW.?Then you should take Mazda 6,this is the nearest handling to the BMW,sure will be fun, esp with the 19" Rims....The Steering got the nearest "Feel" to BMW...also the Interior,very close to BMW...

thanks for sharing...the handling part makes sense...but heard NVH is poor?

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mazda 6, toyota camry, toyota and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users