Is It Possible To CSI The Alleged Victim In This Video?

Teckmeister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-BQgqSrjI4

The narration is in Cantonese and I picked this particular clip because at least the narrator tried to give some background information regarding this video clip.

Anyway, apparently, this clip is at least 10-year-old and allegedly came from the Dark Web. But despite having been around for so long and having been watched by so many people, nobody has solved this internet mystery yet. Who is that guy eating soup in the video? What exactly happened?

There has been several theories so far but, unfortunately, no one has come forward with conclusive evidence.

Theory #1. He was eating the remains of his loved ones

There are some who claimed that the man and his family were abducted by gangsters. The wife (or daughter in some versions) was killed pretty early and they made the soup-eating guy eat the remains of his wife or daughter. That's why he's crying throughout the video.

Theory #2. He's the victim of a snuff film

Another theory says that the soup-eating man was the victim in a snuff film and the full version only exists in the deep recesses of the Dark Web. That's why the man started crying only when he's approached by the man in the doll costume. Because the victim knew then that his time was up.

Theory #3. It's a prank

Some say it's just an internet prank. And people who support this theory say that if it were an actual video recording of a real crime in progress, the FBI would have gotten on the case. Assuming, of course, that it was actually filmed in America. And well, there's some proof that it's filmed in USA. Because the designer of the costumes was in the country and the doll costumes were stolen from a club in the country.

What do you guys think?

↡ Advertisement

The dark web has really deep dark secrets.

Not kidding you.

Yeah, I know. I guess that's why so many people are trying to CSI this video. If we can at least find out the identity of the victim or the group responsible for the video, then the whole thing gets less creepy. I think?

Personally, I am hoping it will turn out to be some kind of hoax.

Fake news

That's one of the theories. That some group did it as a prank video. And some people are saying the creator of the costumes himself was responsible for the hoax. The reason? He's trying to drum up publicity for his creations.