• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Lets say u r in a open space carpark, will you park under tree for shade, or park openly n endure the sun? Be it rain or shine.
Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:20 AM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Under trees more shady but prone to bird shit or fallen leaves.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:20 AM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rather to park openly and let it bake under the sun or wash by the rain   [nod]

No need to worry about bird poos, tree saps or tree branches falling onto the ride [nod]

Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:29 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Park under tree kenna bird shit, tree sap, fallen leaves, branch drop. 

Park under Sun at most kenna rain and dirt. Put those windscreen heat deflector, raise up my rear sun-screen, good to go. Dirty car can always wash. Bird shit and tree sap if eat into the clear coat gg. Fallen branch don't need to say. 

Edited by Mockngbrd, 04 December 2018 - 11:29 AM.

Garage36.com

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:32 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tree saps worst, very difficult to wash de.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I just park wherever it is convenient for me or as long as there is a parking space. 

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:39 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No need to worry about bird poos, tree saps or tree branches falling onto the ride [nod]

Yup .... [nod]

And bake all the small roaches ... [rifle]

Mzrmazda3 praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:41 AM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

True, if park under tree n rain, all the small leaves n branch all over car is a mess.
Park under sun will all the crawlies run far far?

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:58 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i go find another nearby parking with shelter hehe

Freeder praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:08 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

True, if park under tree n rain, all the small leaves n branch all over car is a mess.
Park under sun will all the crawlies run far far?

Those crawlies would not run far far even you park under sun de.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:20 PM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Those crawlies would not run far far even you park under sun de.

But they will suffocate to death right? Remb seeing a small fly dying inside cabin😂.
Or roaches can survive 😧

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:24 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But they will suffocate to death right? Remb seeing a small fly dying inside cabin😂.
Or roaches can survive 😧

Maybe small fly might suffocate to death. But roaches should be able to survive.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:40 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yeah...if tree branch fall on car, NEA don't pay one.... :D

Mzrmazda3 praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:42 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I prefer FREE parking.  So the next option is open space carpark.

Then hor, recently, have to claim windscreen on my 1 year old car lor.

Because :

a) Simi Bull pit eye crack

b) Wiper Scratch - Not a major issue. Unless dust free, if not, sure have one

c) Then this : Rust water dipping on my windscreen lor, turn that the rust etched into the glass lor.  I tried shampoo, I tried wax polish ...... nothing can clear the stain lor.  Need to use glass polish wor $60-70.

Might as well claim window screen lor.  Somemore AIG claim windscreen got free film lor $107.  Then worry about the rain sensor lor.

BTW, Scratch and stained cannot claim windscreen wor ...... have to be cracked lor...

So, don't anyhow park,  best is NOTHING dipping and FREE....

Then, talk infestation in this thread, if bobian, you are better with Ant Infestation or Roach Infestation in CAR ??

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:53 PM

awhtc
  • awhtc
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Cockroaches can survive very well even if your car is parked under the sun for a few days.

They simply crawl to the shady and cool parts outside the cabin during the day, which is actually quite porous, and crawl back in at night to feed on the food crumbs or sugary drinks.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:20 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rather don't Park under the tree.
Don't want to get those bird shit, tree sap and fallen leaves and branches.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:45 PM

iuhne00
  • iuhne00
    Clutched
    Author Image

Wonder why hdb always plant big trees in carpark. Cars at my neighbourhood all avoid parking under the trees. Big waste of parking lots.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:56 PM

Mann123
  • Mann123
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i avoid under the tree at all cost. Got late few times because of tree sap and birds shit all over the car at the level that had to go for a carwash first. i prefer to park far away but not under tree haha. 

Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:58 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I prefer FREE parking.  So the next option is open space carpark.

Then hor, recently, have to claim windscreen on my 1 year old car lor.

Because :

a) Simi Bull pit eye crack

b) Wiper Scratch - Not a major issue. Unless dust free, if not, sure have one

c) Then this : Rust water dipping on my windscreen lor, turn that the rust etched into the glass lor.  I tried shampoo, I tried wax polish ...... nothing can clear the stain lor.  Need to use glass polish wor $60-70.

Might as well claim window screen lor.  Somemore AIG claim windscreen got free film lor $107.  Then worry about the rain sensor lor.

BTW, Scratch and stained cannot claim windscreen wor ...... have to be cracked lor...

So, don't anyhow park,  best is NOTHING dipping and FREE....

Then, talk infestation in this thread, if bobian, you are better with Ant Infestation or Roach Infestation in CAR ??

Where you parked? How come got rust water dipping?

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:36 PM

Ongjaso
  • Ongjaso
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i avoid under the tree at all cost. Got late few times because of tree sap and birds shit all over the car at the level that had to go for a carwash first. i prefer to park far away but not under tree haha.

I on the other hand rather wSh the car then burn my butt. Hate the heat hahah

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users