Open space carpark, which is your choice?

Dannnn

Lets say u r in a open space carpark, will you park under tree for shade, or park openly n endure the sun? Be it rain or shine.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Rather to park openly and let it bake under the sun or wash by the rain   [nod]

No need to worry about bird poos, tree saps or tree branches falling onto the ride [nod]

• Praise 1

Park under tree kenna bird shit, tree sap, fallen leaves, branch drop. 

Park under Sun at most kenna rain and dirt. Put those windscreen heat deflector, raise up my rear sun-screen, good to go. Dirty car can always wash. Bird shit and tree sap if eat into the clear coat gg. Fallen branch don't need to say. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

True, if park under tree n rain, all the small leaves n branch all over car is a mess.

Park under sun will all the crawlies run far far?

True, if park under tree n rain, all the small leaves n branch all over car is a mess.

Park under sun will all the crawlies run far far?

Those crawlies would not run far far even you park under sun de.

Those crawlies would not run far far even you park under sun de.

But they will suffocate to death right? Remb seeing a small fly dying inside cabin

Yeah...if tree branch fall on car, NEA don't pay one.... :D

Rather to park openly and let it bake under the sun or wash by the rain   [nod]

No need to worry about bird poos, tree saps or tree branches falling onto the ride [nod]

• Praise 1

I prefer FREE parking.  So the next option is open space carpark.

Then hor, recently, have to claim windscreen on my 1 year old car lor.

Because :

a) Simi Bull pit eye crack

b) Wiper Scratch - Not a major issue. Unless dust free, if not, sure have one

c) Then this : Rust water dipping on my windscreen lor, turn that the rust etched into the glass lor.  I tried shampoo, I tried wax polish ...... nothing can clear the stain lor.  Need to use glass polish wor $60-70.

Might as well claim window screen lor.  Somemore AIG claim windscreen got free film lor $107.  Then worry about the rain sensor lor.

BTW, Scratch and stained cannot claim windscreen wor ...... have to be cracked lor...

So, don't anyhow park,  best is NOTHING dipping and FREE....

Then, talk infestation in this thread, if bobian, you are better with Ant Infestation or Roach Infestation in CAR ??

Cockroaches can survive very well even if your car is parked under the sun for a few days.

They simply crawl to the shady and cool parts outside the cabin during the day, which is actually quite porous, and crawl back in at night to feed on the food crumbs or sugary drinks.

• Praise 1

i avoid under the tree at all cost. Got late few times because of tree sap and birds shit all over the car at the level that had to go for a carwash first. i prefer to park far away but not under tree haha. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1