Singapore-KL ties hit by disputes over waters and airspace

StreetFight3r

I am curious if I have been wrong with my observation that many of Malaysian Prince marry foreign brides.

foreign talent = Hot
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

I am curious if I have been wrong with my observation that many of Malaysian Prince marry foreign brides.

AMDL. Some more, blonde, top and bottom [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Well, current HM sultan's late HRH queen mother also ....

Red meat is bad for health.. docs prescribe white meat
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I read it was firefly who requested for the ils. And firefly is hurting all this while as they can't fly mah. Ya we also loss is spending for the ils. This shit started and both party got hurt unnecessary and from firefly perspective, they got played out big time by their own gahment and Singapore refuse to give them back their Changi spot.

Firefly in Changi will only slow down take off and landing frequency.

Think they are the smallest ac in Changi. Need to wait longer after large aircraft wake.

Imagine we need go wait for one cyclist to cycle off the traffic light turn green and not allowed to overtake him.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 3

(edited)

For government wise, it is Malaysia win and Singapore lose.

What bilateral cooperation??? Singapore got nothing, might as well kuai kuai listen to malaysia and disable the ILS months ago when Malaysia requested.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2713014-singapore-kl-ties-hit-by-disputes-over-waters-and-airspace/?do=findComment&comment=6576818

I said months ago this ILS move is stupid. Our government waste money. Anyway I don't like seletar airport as it is close to my house. No ILS better, won't expand.

"I think the move to Seletar airport is stupid by Singapore. The flight path is either towards Malaysia and disturb them or towards amk Yishun Sekang.

We can point the ils southwards but we choose it to point it north without even getting permission from Malaysia. Informing them is not the same as they giving us permission...

They are quite careful to move a Malaysian airline to Seletar airport to test water. The act of moving an airline will force a response from Malaysia and maybe negotiations can start. The only airline that suffer disruption is firefly....

I still think Seletar is a stupid place for airport ."

It's been there almost 100yrs already and is Singapore 1st international airport.

So can't be Malaysia doesn't know its existence.

IlS reduce that chance of aircraft circling in air in case of bad weather and cannot land base on visual flight rules.

Only when circling in the air will probably cause some noise.

IlS allows aircraft to land with instruments flight rules.

Safer and more efficient.

Really noisy one is from Paya Lebar Airbase. Not seletar.

Edited by Atonchia

(edited)

It's been there almost 100yrs already and is Singapore 1st international airport.

So can't be Malaysia doesn't know its existence.

IlS reduce that chance of aircraft circling in air in case of bad weather and cannot land base on visual flight rules.

Only when circling in the air will probably cause some noise.

IlS allows aircraft to land with instruments flight rules.

Safer and more efficient.

Really noisy one is from Paya Lebar Airbase. Not seletar.

U the can Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 2

with ILS spore 1 : msia 0

if you are msia ... you will also not allow ILS

1. johor also want to develop their airport

2. spore selatar for ILS ... eat into johor airspace ... sibei sai sui leh

3. with ILS seletar will become better ... johor how?

4. there is also some truth that with ILS johor high rise building 50-60 storeys building how? alto they are not going to build simi 50-60 storeys building for the next 40 years [laugh]

this means for whatever reason msia MOT will oppose ILS unless it’s ahjib kor ... bro-bro

Supercharged
Singapore, Malaysia suspend overlapping port limit claims

"...The mutual suspension took place at 12.01am on Monday (Apr 8), the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore said. Malaysia and Singapore have now implemented their port limits in effect prior to Oct 25 and Dec 6 last year, respectively..."

"...Other measures announced include the suspension of commercial activities in the area, as well as an agreement not to anchor government vessels there."

"...Both ministers also agreed to establish a committee to ensure that the measures are implemented by Apr 14, after which the committee will begin negotiations for maritime boundary delimitation in the area."

(edited)

good ... all hugz and kisses to move on [thumbsup]

now both sides can go KTV TCSS ... [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

good ... all hugz and kisses to move on [thumbsup]

now both sides can go KTV TCSS ... [laugh]

After the wayang retreat, the slimy Dr M will prata again for sure.

Turbocharged
(edited)

the 2 msian ships how ah? balik kampung?

As of yesterday, the maritime live traffic site indicated that the ships finally left.

Good riddance...

As for ILS, I think many people dun understand the importance and usefulness of the technology with regards to aircraft safety. My encounter with ILS is unfortunately not a real situation as I'm not a pilot, but from many of the flight simulation games I play in the 90s. To put it simple, with ILS I managed to safely land my plane, without it I will sometimes crash or overshot the runway unless I play in beginner mode...lol

I would treat it like having headlights in your car.

As to some members make comments here about why we make things difficult for our neighbor and we should give in.

I knew some folks in the bilateral side of the civil service, on the contrary the relationship on the ground between both sides are very close. However the MY side were acting on higher authority from the new Gov.

All that points out to 1 person from MY... go figure...

Even some of the folks there are sick of it already you can stop the bootlicking up to them..

Edited by Pocus
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4