Singapore-KL ties hit by disputes over waters and airspace

StreetFight3r

Well, they think they are super successful with the 70% mandate, but fail to look back and see how small Singapore is compared to other countries. The classic "yaya papaya" :D

I have no doubt that other countries would be as successful and easy to manage if they were as small as Singapore.

yes.....Singapore is small....easier to maintain and contain. If we are as big and diverse like Indo.....i think the development will be as Slow As F**k.

Insider news...tiakong during the recent asean summit he tells jokowi how to run the cuntry. You must do this and do that.....

Still thinks he is the 老大。。。really KNN...

reminds of the big headed chinese character during Chingay.......dont know whats the name!
↡ Advertisement

Don't talk about Indon.. i think they will have problems with just managing Johor state :D

yes.....Singapore is small....easier to maintain and contain. If we are as big and diverse like Indo.....i think the development will be as Slow As F**k.
reminds of the big headed chinese character during Chingay.......dont know whats the name!

Don't talk about Indon.. i think they will have problems with just managing Johor state :D

johore is mostly land with a few islands.....indo, the whole country is made up of big and small islands with each having their own kings and tribes. Even the 2 nearest to us Java and Sumatera simmers with ethnic pride under the current that looks tranquil.....can see them throwing mud at each other in the internet. But dont be fooled........they will still back each other if its against foreigners.
  • Praise 1

johore is mostly land with a few islands.....indo, the whole country is made up of big and small islands with each having their own kings and tribes. Even the 2 nearest to us Java and Sumatera simmers with ethnic pride under the current that looks tranquil.....can see them throwing mud at each other in the internet. But dont be fooled........they will still back each other if its against foreigners.

Ahok incident is a very good example....

Different Fraction band together and He is a goner liao....

Malaysia just need to stop all perishable food exports to Singapore and sit back and watch what happens.

None of the neighbours around SG need to resort to military warfare. Economic warfare is enough to kill :D

Haiz... what to do? Suck thumb lor, for he is LKY's son.

What if we close down one row of ice counter every morning and Malaysian late for work. Would that cause an uproar in their country?

I recall food security we are quite well diversified , AVA been buying overseas farmland dedicated to Singapore consumption. I think SG rates 

No 1 in food security.

If anything I worry more about our natural gas supply getting cut lol

Malaysia just need to stop all perishable food exports to Singapore and sit back and watch what happens.

None of the neighbours around SG need to resort to military warfare. Economic warfare is enough to kill :D

Haiz... what to do? Suck thumb lor, for he is LKY's son.

It will also cause an uproar in the companies here  [laugh]  

Lets not let the every man / woman suffer due to some stupid poliks

What if we close down one row of ice counter every morning and Malaysian late for work. Would that cause an uproar in their country?

• Praise 3

You're wrong, this will cause an uproar in Singapore not Malaysia. A lot of Singapore bosses will complain.

• Praise 2

You're wrong, this will cause an uproar in Singapore not Malaysia. A lot of Singapore bosses will complain.

Ya suddenly super lack of manpower and some may need to temporarily close shop 1st until there is enough manpower.

Ya suddenly super lack of manpower and some may need to temporarily close shop 1st until there is enough manpower.

So technically speaking we are very much dependent on them for our survivor.

So technically speaking we are very much dependent on them for our survivor.ð

Others thing dun say small business like mine will suffer if my workers from my cannot come to work.

If from this thread out plane will have problem flying if cannot use their air-space.

If 1 day we really flip table with them.

I really dun know which side got more to lose

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

Aiyoh.  How much growing up is needed still? 

Some old fogey think they old liao at 75. Announce so loud. 

Teochew ah pek turn around and ask the Peranakan ah pek how old he is?  88 was the reply. 

Then the rascal teochew turn to ask the Hokkien ah mah,  and you?  83 came the dainty reply. 

Limpeh wah is only 95 said the teochew.

The doctor softly worded reply from the back was that his nurse is 91 and he was looking at retirement at 100. 

Kids running the show lah. 7382

Edited by Datsun366

Others thing dun say small business like mine will suffer if my workers from my cannot come to work.

If from this thread out plane will have problem flying if cannot use their air-space.

If 1 day we really flip table with them.

I really dun know which side got more to loseð¤

A small country will always have more to lose. The big one know they can bully the small one and get away with it. That's why they have started the bullying

Two comments on this.

1) all the opposition supporters who supported mahathir or asked for tan cheng bock to lead a coalition and do a mahathir have just been discredited. This might have implications for the next GE.

2) I think this is just mahathir politicking. But it's a dangerous game. Good that Singapore did not cut defence budget years ago. Which again have political implications.

Now, one might say defence budget have a lot of waste but the thing is if defence budget was cut after the last GE and this happens NOW, imagine the political mileage PAP will have.

Relac lar..... don't everytime quarrel army, navy, airforce prepare for war.....  most of the time is play politic.... sometime, we just need to have a little patience till the farker who stir shit to be cover with flag and bury 5 ft under....  [lipsrsealed]  [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1