Singapore-KL ties hit by disputes over waters and airspace

StreetFight3r

I think we shd act tougher on the sea issue... Either fire warning shots over their bow or evn, capture and detain 1.

Big hooha after that, yes. But, I think we can't treat Malaysia like US, China or Russian. They have strategies. Malaysia only boleh policy.

If you are constantly being intimidated by a mad dog, sometime, the best solution is to show that mad dog you don't f around.

↡ Advertisement

I think we shd act tougher on the sea issue... Either fire warning shots over their bow or evn, capture and detain 1.

Big hooha after that, yes. But, I think we can't treat Malaysia like US, China or Russian. They have strategies. Malaysia only boleh policy.

If you are constantly being intimidated by a mad dog, sometime, the best solution is to show that mad dog you don't f around.

Who dare to act tough and give the go ahead to fire warning shots? 

The chief of navy? This 41 years old guy?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/lew-chuen-hong-named-new-chief-of-navy-8871820

Edited by Fcw75

MY only has one or two fighter planes that can fly.

Country almost bankruptcy now.

Don't talk so much. Focus on your domestic problems.

Wan to create problems? Lai lah..!!

We are already quite gracious not to make things difficult for the high speed rail project, and also helped in your stupid 1MDB scandal. We support you when in trouble.

• Praise 1

Then they cut the water supply completely, how?

MY only has one or two fighter planes that can fly.

Country almost bankruptcy now.

Don't talk so much. Focus on your domestic problems.

Wan to create problems? Lai lah..!!

We are already quite gracious not to make things difficult for the high speed rail project, and also helped in your stupid 1MDB scandal. We support you when in trouble.

4 la.

2 fighter jet got big diff okayyy hahaha

What so superior leh? Super hero or have some super power? If he can name some great Javanese historians like Gandhi?

Javanese got Nyi Roro Kidul lol

4 la.

2 fighter jet got big diff okayyy hahaha

They say 4, maybe to save own face. The actual fact could be just only 1 or 2 can fly.

Plane can fly is one thing. Whether the pilots are still proficient to fly the damm plane is another issue.

If they only got these few planes to fly, how many training hours will they allow the pilots to fly the planes, taking into account that the more the plane flies in the air, the more wear and tear will happen to the plane

They could be just keeping the damm planes like precious gold in the hanger, fearing of any more wear and tear happening.

So in the end, the pilots lost their flying skills just by sitting in the canteen eating whole day.

Remembered how MY made noise about the Pulau Tekong land reclamation years back?

TeKong! The land reclaim still on going.

It is so huge now that saf and construction site can cohabit on the island.

Anyway no one can go there without a permit or recruit.

Edited by Kopites

Please...everyone no war. We are all here to share our views and not here to advocate warfare as a solution out.

I reckon Malaysia now is doing a man u JM tactic. Create an external common enemy to unite and mask it own domestic problems. Economical and the seemingly deteriorating racial harmony.

• Praise 3

It not so much about control but more about logical co-ordination to land/fly incoming planes, currently its one air traffic controller directing planes to land into the airport. i.e Singapore ATC

If Malaysia ATC (Air Traffic Control) wants to control the space it will have to be seamless since they will have to handoff to Singapore ATC, imagine dozens of planes going at 100's of kmh any slight error and it could be fatal.

End of day if its done properly I don't think Singapore will have any issues with it, but seems like they are rushing into it as per Malaysia Boleh fashion, they should put the ministers pushing for this on several test flight until operations are smooth, maybe then they will think about it again.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/malaysia-take-back-airspace-khaw-boon-wan-response-10996012?cid=h3_referral_inarticlelinks_24082018_cna

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-malaysia-southern-johor-airspace-seletar-airport-10997022

Be a waste though, I attended a preview at the new airport and it was really well done up/planned thru.

This request is similar to Indonesia request.

Somemore Singapore media make a bigger news out of this

The entire area falls under Riau Island FIR.

War? No prob we go make alliance with jokowi, we go on west malaysia and indonesia on sabah sarawak

Hehehe

You go ahead. I think I will find some place else to move to before that becomes reality.

No surprise the indo fellow is advocating for alliance with indo and war.

it started with ph making noise about the 1 trillion debt....if they didnt started blowing up the amount i am sure their citizens wouldnt make a meal of the issue especially after they found out the majority of the amount was actually made under Mahathir's era but then ph wouldnt have ammo to make the masses go against Najib.

Now their economy is in a coldrum, price of necessities stills creeping upwards, retrenchments affecting many, investors pulling out and many more......and what does ph do.......go on politicking as though they are still the opposition with many ministers coming out with crazy ideas......admad maszlee with the black socks and shoes for school children, theresa kok with the monsoon season idea for the farmers and fishermen and others.

This anti-icerds is a demo to ensure the right of a religion, the kings and the Malays as enshrined in their constitution which the current gov is trying hard to abolish which already had spelled out the rights of minorities. What for sign the icerd agreement but then secretly practice discriminatory acts against other races as practiced by many countries which had signed but acts otherwise?

With regards to RM 1bn debt (incl contingent liability), I will not say mostly from Madhatter era without looking into detail breakdown.

What’s mostly reported are for consumption of non-professional bean counter.

Other than Maszlee & Teresa, who are the one with crazy ideas?

Sometimes crazy ideas is juz think out of the box. To ole ppl, it may be crazy.

It is simply jealousy when this tiny neighbour outshine me.as a big brother, i can't fight the big boys, i bully you lor.

It is also another way to distract promises made that cannot fulfil. End result is a lose-lose situation for both. More on JB. So in my opinion, MLYsian will suffer more till this old man drop dead.

It’s big news in Sg.

It’s not much of a news in Malaysia.

You go ahead. I think I will find some place else to move to before that becomes reality.

No surprise the indo fellow is advocating for alliance with indo and war.

Joking nia. Who want war lol

Surprised that some people take things seriously

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Itâs big news in Sg.

Itâs not much of a news in Malaysia.

Yes I agree, I tried looking for these related news in Bernama, new straits times and star online but didn’ t find much mention.

Even the south China morning news website didn’t pick up on this .

↡ Advertisement