• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 270 praises

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:11 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

And now this
https://www.channeln...98904?cid=fbcna
Pattern more than badminton

tuas-immigration-traffic-4.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: Motorists from Singapore with outstanding summonses should be barred from leaving Malaysia until they settle the amount owed, said Malaysian senator Rabiyah Ali in parliament on Wednesday (Dec 5). 

Rabiyah said the proposal is aimed at curbing Singaporean drivers who use the country’s highways as a testing ground for their vehicles’ speed.

“The problem pertaining to the illegal racing and reckless driving by luxury car drivers and high-powered motorcycles from Singapore has been a tough challenge for us to solve.

Tianmo, Spring, Mzrmazda3 and Angcheek praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:17 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

And now this
Pattern more than bedminton

just bar those with outstanding summon from entering jb lar.......why allow them into jb and then stop them from leaving.....idiots!
Victor68 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Finally some issues to test and work our million dollar ministers...come on you slackers.. :D

And now this
Pattern more than bedminton

Erm...what abt them??  along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

along SLE in the evening...speeding and rampaging MY bus coaches zipping on the extreme right hand lane...but no SG TP to rein them in!!

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:32 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

just bar those with outstanding summon from entering jb lar.......why allow them into jb and then stop them from leaving.....idiots!

So that can squeeze more lol

Finally some issues to test and work our million dollar ministers...come on you slackers.. :D

Erm...what abt them?? along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

along SLE in the evening...speeding and rampaging MY bus coaches zipping on the extreme right hand lane...but no SG TP to rein them in!!

And we should impose compulsory insurance for every malaysian vehicle entering sg
RH1667, Mustank and Volvobrick praised this

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:49 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So that can squeeze more lol
And we should impose compulsory insurance for every malaysian vehicle entering sg

SG industry needs those malaysian labour force and logistics transport crossing over daily, so still LL.

Edited by Sosaria, 05 December 2018 - 02:50 PM.

Turboguy and Mustank praised this

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

actually i got no complain about this.

own money pay money ,

nothing much to say lol.

outsider come our place if own any fines, 

i expect our guys to detain them also.

Ichibawa, F355, Mustank, Mzrmazda3, Volvobrick, RogerNg_185295, Ronkovic and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:30 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Erm...what abt them?? along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

It’s ok la. Some of them kamikaze. Just that sometimes they take the innocent with them.

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:30 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

i think he is referring to those who just got summon and stop them from leaving before paying up.  Anyway they also want you to come spend first then collect fine from you at your last mile entering singapore.

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:34 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

actually i got no complain about this.

own money pay money ,

nothing much to say lol.

outsider come our place if own any fines, 

i expect our guys to detain them also.

The porblem is...what if the MY fines are unreal...SG driver not speeding but MY TP say and insist got speeding...motive is to extract.....kopi lui? [sly]

Wrongly detained at the borders...will we be happy?

Mustank and Mzrmazda3 praised this

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:37 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

its a way of collecting back the owned money  [sly] .

no joke, this method work best

some of my client own me money ,

their worker  still bring their machine back to me for repair.

( they dun know their company own me money)

i smile smile accept the work, then send invoice to collect back the bad debt before releasing back the machine.

u get the ideal [laugh]

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Erm...what abt them??  along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

Plus Malaysian cars with blacked out windscreens and windows. Checkpoints run by ICA so LTA and TP bochup. Makes it easier for suicide car bombers to blow up our checkpoints!

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The porblem is...what if the MY fines are unreal...SG driver not speeding but MY TP say and insist got speeding...motive is to extract.....kopi lui? [sly]

Wrongly detained at the borders...will we be happy?

if worry about this, then should not even go in the first place ba.

u love the cheap stuff inside,

but u also know the problem of jams and corruption.

u either make a choice accepting the bad parts of it and go in to kio the cheap stuff and service.

or u can chose to be like me, keep our SGD flow in singapore [laugh]

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:52 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think he is referring to those who just got summon and stop them from leaving before paying up. Anyway they also want you to come spend first then collect fine from you at your last mile entering singapore.

Cannot be bro.....in MY,the summon is very slow one...they even told me to pay but wait for a week or 2 as the summon needs to be updated into the system. Most prob the summon wont even be processed at the end of the day and MY is very big and seeing how they work i wont be surprised if the summon copy sits overnight on their dining table at home....😂😂😂😂.

its a way of collecting back the owned money [sly] .
no joke, this method work best

some of my client own me money ,
their worker still bring their machine back to me for repair.
( they dun know their company own me money)

i smile smile accept the work, then send invoice to collect back the bad debt before releasing back the machine.

u get the ideal [laugh]

hahaha.....this wan is a well-known method to get them to pay up....😂😂😂. But i prefer that this errant ones get barred from crossing the borders......reduced jam and waiting time....😂😂😂

if worry about this, then should not even go in the first place ba.

u love the cheap stuff inside,
but u also know the problem of jams and corruption.

u either make a choice accepting the bad parts of it and go in to kio the cheap stuff and service.

or u can chose to be like me, keep our SGD flow in singapore [laugh]

best is just do what we do in SG when we are over their border. Dont be kay kiang and follow what the Malaysian do.....if want to speed, prepare to pay the summon lor! I also chiong 150-180 when i go up further north....😂😂😂....tio summon pay up lor as long as no demerit point into our driving licence we should be happy.
Beregond, Vratenza, Ichibawa and Mzrmazda3 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:14 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As long as the traffic offenses are not trumped up fake charges, I actually support the MY's side measure.

When in neighbour's house, follow the neighbour's rules.

Want to test your luck playing with the pet pit bull in your neighbour's house, don't cry father mother when it bites your hand.

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:45 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As long as the traffic offenses are not trumped up fake charges, I actually support the MY's side measure.

When in neighbour's house, follow the neighbour's rules.

Want to test your luck playing with the pet pit bull in your neighbour's house, don't cry father mother when it bites your hand.

pitbulls go for the hand to bring the victime down....once downed they go for the jugular.....😰😰😰
Together We stand Alone

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:06 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lol. Get caught speeding, just pay the fine and be done. No points on your driving license so it doesn't matter.

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:56 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Only if they go after sg car as hard as malaysian car with datok logo lol

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:08 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rather go Bangkok
Ronkovic praised this

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:20 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Only if they go after sg car as hard as malaysian car with datok logo lol

problem is a lot of jbian drives SG cars.......so their summons also goes into JPJ records as Singaporean offence......nice to be lumped into whatever!🤣🤣🤣
Thaiyotakamli praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:10 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thank you for your contribution towards their nation building...

Yewheng and Angcheek praised this
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: summon, nshw, racing, illegal and 2 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users