Errant SG motorists should be barred from leaving Malaysia

Thaiyotakamli

And now this
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/errant-singapore-motorists-barred-leaving-malaysia-10998904?cid=fbcna
Pattern more than badminton

post-107101-0-11326400-1543993722_thumb.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: Motorists from Singapore with outstanding summonses should be barred from leaving Malaysia until they settle the amount owed, said Malaysian senator Rabiyah Ali in parliament on Wednesday (Dec 5). 

Rabiyah said the proposal is aimed at curbing Singaporean drivers who use the country’s highways as a testing ground for their vehicles’ speed.

“The problem pertaining to the illegal racing and reckless driving by luxury car drivers and high-powered motorcycles from Singapore has been a tough challenge for us to solve.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Finally some issues to test and work our million dollar ministers...come on you slackers.. :D

Erm...what abt them??  along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

along SLE in the evening...speeding and rampaging MY bus coaches zipping on the extreme right hand lane...but no SG TP to rein them in!!

just bar those with outstanding summon from entering jb lar.......why allow them into jb and then stop them from leaving.....idiots!

So that can squeeze more lol

Finally some issues to test and work our million dollar ministers...come on you slackers.. :D

Erm...what abt them?? along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

along SLE in the evening...speeding and rampaging MY bus coaches zipping on the extreme right hand lane...but no SG TP to rein them in!!

And we should impose compulsory insurance for every malaysian vehicle entering sg
  • Praise 3

So that can squeeze more lol

And we should impose compulsory insurance for every malaysian vehicle entering sg

SG industry needs those malaysian labour force and logistics transport crossing over daily, so still LL.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

actually i got no complain about this.

own money pay money ,

nothing much to say lol.

outsider come our place if own any fines, 

i expect our guys to detain them also.

• Praise 8

Erm...what abt them?? along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

It’s ok la. Some of them kamikaze. Just that sometimes they take the innocent with them.

just bar those with outstanding summon from entering jb lar.......why allow them into jb and then stop them from leaving.....idiots!

i think he is referring to those who just got summon and stop them from leaving before paying up.  Anyway they also want you to come spend first then collect fine from you at your last mile entering singapore.

actually i got no complain about this.

own money pay money ,

nothing much to say lol.

outsider come our place if own any fines, 

i expect our guys to detain them also.

The porblem is...what if the MY fines are unreal...SG driver not speeding but MY TP say and insist got speeding...motive is to extract.....kopi lui? [sly]

Wrongly detained at the borders...will we be happy?

• Praise 2

its a way of collecting back the owned money  [sly] .

no joke, this method work best

some of my client own me money ,

their worker  still bring their machine back to me for repair.

( they dun know their company own me money)

i smile smile accept the work, then send invoice to collect back the bad debt before releasing back the machine.

u get the ideal [laugh]

Supercharged

Erm...what abt them??  along SLE in the morning..speeding and errant JB bikers...

Plus Malaysian cars with blacked out windscreens and windows. Checkpoints run by ICA so LTA and TP bochup. Makes it easier for suicide car bombers to blow up our checkpoints!

The porblem is...what if the MY fines are unreal...SG driver not speeding but MY TP say and insist got speeding...motive is to extract.....kopi lui? [sly]

Wrongly detained at the borders...will we be happy?

if worry about this, then should not even go in the first place ba.

u love the cheap stuff inside,

but u also know the problem of jams and corruption.

u either make a choice accepting the bad parts of it and go in to kio the cheap stuff and service.

or u can chose to be like me, keep our SGD flow in singapore [laugh]

• Praise 1

i think he is referring to those who just got summon and stop them from leaving before paying up. Anyway they also want you to come spend first then collect fine from you at your last mile entering singapore.

Cannot be bro.....in MY,the summon is very slow one...they even told me to pay but wait for a week or 2 as the summon needs to be updated into the system. Most prob the summon wont even be processed at the end of the day and MY is very big and seeing how they work i wont be surprised if the summon copy sits overnight on their dining table at home....
  • Praise 4

As long as the traffic offenses are not trumped up fake charges, I actually support the MY's side measure.

When in neighbour's house, follow the neighbour's rules.

Want to test your luck playing with the pet pit bull in your neighbour's house, don't cry father mother when it bites your hand.

• Praise 7

As long as the traffic offenses are not trumped up fake charges, I actually support the MY's side measure.

When in neighbour's house, follow the neighbour's rules.

Want to test your luck playing with the pet pit bull in your neighbour's house, don't cry father mother when it bites your hand.

pitbulls go for the hand to bring the victime down....once downed they go for the jugular.....