Errant SG motorists should be barred from leaving Malaysia

Thaiyotakamli

Only if they go after sg car as hard as malaysian car with datok logo lol

problem is a lot of jbian drives SG cars.......so their summons also goes into JPJ records as Singaporean offence......nice to be lumped into whatever!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

As long as the traffic offenses are not trumped up fake charges, I actually support the MY's side measure.

When in neighbour's house, follow the neighbour's rules.

Want to test your luck playing with the pet pit bull in your neighbour's house, don't cry father mother when it bites your hand.

Well said!!! [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

if worry about this, then should not even go in the first place ba.

u love the cheap stuff inside,

but u also know the problem of jams and corruption.

u either make a choice accepting the bad parts of it and go in to kio the cheap stuff and service.

or u can chose to be like me, keep our SGD flow in singapore [laugh]

Jam and corruption are not worrisome. It's the crimes committed against Singaporeans that is worrisome

Jam and corruption are not worrisome. It's the crimes committed against Singaporeans that is worrisome

The crime rate is already high whether against Singaporean or not, if sg people know the risk yet want to go in, then is all about choice.

• Praise 2

No matter what, by right we should respect other country law and regulations that also include speed limit. But as we know many Singaporeans never do that for speed limit. So if get stooped at custom and ask to pay outstanding summon then can go back to Singapore. Then Lan Lan just pay summon.

When one choose to break the speed limit in Malaysia and get caught, blame no one lor. Cannot be blame malaysia government that to stop us from leaving Malaysia because we have outstanding speeding ticket right? Cannot be blaming singapore not in good relationship with Malaysia that resulted in Malaysia government to clamp down on us who speed in Malaysia right? So when one dare to speed, will also need to be be man enough to pay summon when kanna stopped without saying anything or ask any questions.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 5

I always pay my summons promptly.  Usually a few minutes after I am caught speeding. 

O$P$.

Sorry Double Post

Edited by Ody_2004

Wow i guess the "usual" way?  [laugh]

But those type that kena from Fixed or Hidden Cams, cannot pay promptly one.  That one I wait until got Great MY Discount then I gladly show up in person to pay  [:p] .  Speaking of those, I have 4 ticket outstanding. [drivingcar]

Some of you guys have driven over MY/Thai border.

What happens there??

Got queue jumpers?

Got long queues at customs??

Got MY motorists speeding in Thailand??

Got kopi money for Malaysians in Thailand and vice versa??

its a way of collecting back the owned money [sly] .

no joke, this method work best

some of my client own me money ,

their worker still bring their machine back to me for repair.

( they dun know their company own me money)

i smile smile accept the work, then send invoice to collect back the bad debt before releasing back the machine.

u get the ideal [laugh]

It is an unfair way. You have to stop them from entering till the 'outstanding sumon' is cleared or challenged. They can decide not to enter or use another vehile. You stop them from leaving, you are not giving them chance to appeal. If it is found to be wrongfully detained, how?

But those type that kena from Fixed or Hidden Cams, cannot pay promptly one. That one I wait until got Great MY Discount then I gladly show up in person to pay [:p] . Speaking of those, I have 4 ticket outstanding. [drivingcar]

pay early also gets discount hor.......not like ours!

The crime rate is already high whether against Singaporean or not, if sg people know the risk yet want to go in, then is all about choice.

Singaporeans tend to think that of so many people, it will not happen to him or her.

Well.. Want to speed in Malaysia and get caught for speeding, don't complaint so much just Lan Lan pay up lor.. Coz driver broke the speed limit.. If don't want to pay those ai Wan money then follow speed limit lor.

Malaysia government will be more then happy to say thank you for nation contributions..haha..

As usual, they cannot solve their internal problems, so use their little brother to divert the attention of their Rakyat.

Those  who drive up north regularly know you cannot technically keep close to the speed limit of 110kmh (let's say 120 or 130 even, and not argue the technicalities here. 'Limit' means max) on the right lane of the NSHW, because a car(s) with totally dark tinted windows will suddenly appear behind you, tailgate very closely, high beam repeatedly until you move out of their way. Sometimes its a bus or heavy vehicle of course. Or in a jam due to accident ahead, somehow a third lane will magically appear and ambulance can't reach the victim. Eh? I thought Malaysians are suppossed to be gracious, Malaysian Hospitality, friendly abangs and pakciks etc? Well, doesn't seem to be reflected in the attitudes on the roads. 

Malaysian government cannot solve their own speeding cases, express buses still ram back of lorries killing passengers despite 'initiative' after 'initiative' to put black boxes etc. So let's take the easier way out, and focus on Singaporean drivers on our roads. 

Sounds very similar to the maritime dispute? Alamak, Rakyat going to organise rally, let's cocok our little brother so hopefully the Rakyat will see we are busy doing our job as government..

• Praise 2

As usual, they cannot solve their internal problems, so use their little brother to divert the attention of their Rakyat.

Those who drive up north regularly know you cannot technically keep close to the speed limit of 110kmh (let's say 120 or 130 even, and not argue the technicalities here. 'Limit' means max) on the right lane of the NSHW, because a car(s) with totally dark tinted windows will suddenly appear behind you, tailgate very closely, high beam repeatedly until you move out of their way. Sometimes its a bus or heavy vehicle of course. Or in a jam due to accident ahead, somehow a third lane will magically appear and ambulance can't reach the victim. Eh? I thought Malaysians are suppossed to be gracious, Malaysian Hospitality, friendly abangs and pakciks etc? Well, doesn't seem to be reflected in the attitudes on the roads.

Malaysian government cannot solve their own speeding cases, express buses still ram back of lorries killing passengers despite 'initiative' after 'initiative' to put black boxes etc. So let's take the easier way out, and focus on Singaporean drivers on our roads.

Sounds very similar to the maritime dispute? Alamak, Rakyat going to organise rally, let's cocok our little brother so hopefully the Rakyat will see we are busy doing our job as government..

Well yes.. But end of the day, we still need to respect other country law and regulations. So if kanna caught just Lan Lan sub thumb and don't complain lor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2