• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic | 132 praises

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:04 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2 weeks back i visited this mall
not ghost town yet but crowd is thin
wonder how much longer the retail and f&b survive
many empty spaces and units

Attached Thumbnails

• 08011524-4A27-4259-9691-C330E3D21259.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know, 17 March 2019 - 09:08 AM.

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:10 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wow ... this is a classic “wonderland dream” of jb mega project
talk until pig can fly and bird can sing
i recalled seeing poster with night views and all sort of tok kong laser lights and shows
at the end .... abandon project and die pre-maturely ...
but many at the top make money laughing to the bank ... [sly]

Remember the grand JB Waterfront City ?

waterfront-city-3.jpg

Edited by Wt_know, 17 March 2019 - 09:13 AM.

Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:40 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I seldom go into JB, but I happen to go to AEON and Ikea recently.

I find their prices similar with SG prices. Are they really cheaper?

Why do so many Sporeans go in to buy groceries when prices is quite similar even after the exchange rate? Even the restaurant food or fast food prices are quite similar.

And I am thinking that if the grocery prices are quite similar to SG prices, how on earth can the Msians afford it since their pay is way lower than Sporeans? (and this is why many Msians come to SG to work)

Or am I missing something? Or is there some food or grocery that is really cheaper?

You need to know what to buy and what-not to buy. A lot of groceries are equal or slightly cheaper than Singapore. But there are also some which are a lot cheaper then SG. If you're not sure, you can always open up those SG online stores app (redmart or fairprice) and compare prices (always get data roaming before going JB).

If you want cheaper, always go where the locals go. If you see many SG cars at the mall, means won't be that cheap. But if you see many beat-up proton sagas driven by maciks, you're at the right place. Always go where the local Malays go. But those places are quite dirty and unkept.

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ksl, shopping, theme park and 3 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users