• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic | 492 praises

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:47 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Man in Thailand has 4 wives who don’t mind sharing

A Thai man has four wives who don’t mind sharing him with each other.

His first wife says she's proud of him.
Happily ever after

According to Malaysian Chinese news site, the husband initially went viral on the Internet for having three wives.

Perhaps not content with a crowd, the man recently gained a new wife.

Polygamy, which is having more than one husband or wife, has been banned in Thailand since 1935.

That particular ruling means only his first wife, Waraphon Pruksawan, is legally married to him.

Despite this, all the children born to him and his other ‘wives’ take his surname.

First wife proud of him

Pruksawan said it is better for her husband to be open about his relationships with women, rather than having an affair behind her back.

She also asked netizens to not worry about her.

She added that before Pruksawan takes on a new wife, he has to get her permission first.

Saying that she married him not for money, but because they have been through a lot together, Pruksawan said “the entire family loves one another”.

thailand-man-4-wives.jpg

4-wives-1-husband-thailand.jpg

4-wives-1-husband-temple.jpgScreen-Shot-2018-12-06-at-3.26.47-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2018-12-06-at-3.54.51-PM.png

Edited by UncleAtas, 06 December 2018 - 09:50 PM.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:17 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

All wives look like heshe .......  :slow:

:grin: 

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:30 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What an "understanding" wife.

I think she needs some shopping/party kakis instead. 

Staff69 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:00 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

All wives look like heshe ....... :slow:

And husband looks like shehe :D
Picnic06-Biante15 and Sotong1977 praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:07 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some cut and some added ....... 🤪
Mercs, Eviilusion, RH1667 and Freeder praised this

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:22 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

All wives look like heshe ....... :slow:

Then it's very complicated

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:58 PM

Aristotle
  • Aristotle
    5th Gear
    Author Image

He probably has some special skills that we can't see, esp night time 😅

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:16 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

男人像女人
Mercs, RH1667 and Mrmilktooth praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:26 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some cut and some added ....... ð¤ª

Some bros here including me got anon dislike from a heshe / shehe whose ass became very itchy middle of night. Look out for that ass ......

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:50 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some bros here including me got anon dislike from a heshe / shehe whose ass became very itchy middle of night. Look out for that ass ......

Maybe that she/he or he/she is an MCF member here 🤣..........BTW not me and can’t be Jamesc as he cannot even handle 1 MIL 😜
SiLangKia, Ash2017, Jamesc, Mrmilktooth, Eviilusion, Buadongdong, Aristotle and 2 other members praised this

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:06 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

People sometimes really taking things too seriously lor. 🙄

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:49 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Going Thailand now
Garage36.com

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:52 AM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Paging Staff69

Mercs, Staff69, Uncle2 and Freeder praised this

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:10 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe that she/he or he/she is an MCF member here ð¤£..........BTW not me and canât be Jamesc as he cannot even handle 1 MIL ð

Poor man now he has 4 MIL

unless he met them at an orphanage.

:D

Some cut and some added ....... ð¤ª

It must have been a sensitive ah qua that zapped you.

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:15 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Poor man now he has 4 MIL

unless he met them at an orphanage.

It must have been a sensitive ah qua that zapped you.

U the best consultant here , some more FOC 1🤣
Staff69 praised this

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:18 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U the best consultant here , some more FOC 1ð¤£

I don't want people to suffer like me.

They should learn from my mistakes.

Only date girls from the orphanage.

Angcheek praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:19 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is no religion in this world that bars a man from getting more than 1 wife. Its a practice introduced by the west which gained popularity forced by feminist movement. All the best to the Thai fella!
Mrmilktooth praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:34 AM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

And husband looks like shehe :D

Confirm la!

The "husband" so pretty.lol....

Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:41 AM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

before i see the pictures.. i wasnt expecting such young folks!!!...

power to this man!!!!.. his wives do have a certain look... like sisters!!!..

Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:03 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

before i see the pictures.. i wasnt expecting such young folks!!!...

power to this man!!!!.. his wives do have a certain look... like sisters!!!..

Yeah on the sister part.. tot I was the only one who felt that way. 😂

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: thai, wife, men, piak, haha and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users