Honda Sensing

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

Question... Does our local Honda authorised dealer sell Honda cars with Honda Sensing?? I've read and watched so much about it on the internet, but some member here said don't compare with other countries.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I think only part of  it like Blind Spots Monitor & Active lights yes [thumbsup] ,those like Active Cruise Control...no. [thumbsdown]

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1

Question... Does our local Honda authorised dealer sell Honda cars with Honda Sensing?? I've read and watched so much about it on the internet, but some member here said don't compare with other countries.

The top end Odyssey comes with Honda Sensing I read.

• Praise 4

whether prefer sensing or not, it's for improved safety and also resale value. NCAP also takes into account such features for safety grading

But not LTA,got these Safety Equipments,means higher OMV,higher OMV means higher selling price... [bigcry] If Safety Equipment NOT subject to Taxes...more Agent will bring in Safety Equipment.

• Praise 3

But not LTA,got these Safety Equipments,means higher OMV,higher OMV means higher selling price... [bigcry] If Safety Equipment NOT subject to Taxes...more Agent will bring in Safety Equipment.

Sadly, that applies to the new Mazda 6 as well.

The 2.5L Luxury trim has almost all the safety tech except the radar cruise control.

Ironically, that is a great convenience as opposed to actually being safety tech.

On the other hand, if you're looking for safety tech, look to Subaru. They are the only ones to bring Eyesight to their entire line-up, including their "basic" Impreza. If you ask me, that's Imprezive! :D

Edited by DK3410
  • Praise 3

And also more problem if sensor error in future lol

Honda Sensing is a huge selling point in Japan, USA, Europe and comes standard in most of their models including the Jazz. But in Singapore, our main authorized dealer only offer it in their higher spec Odyssey. What a shame.

• Praise 3

Honda Sensing is a huge selling point in Japan, USA, Europe and comes standard in most of their models including the Jazz. But in Singapore, our main authorized dealer only offer it in their higher spec Odyssey. What a shame.

Due to our silly tax structure.

Sadly, that applies to the new Mazda 6 as well.

The 2.5L Luxury trim has almost all the safety tech except the radar cruise control.

Ironically, that is a great convenience as opposed to actually being safety tech.

On the other hand, if you're looking for safety tech, look to Subaru. They are the only ones to bring Eyesight to their entire line-up, including their "basic" Impreza. If you ask me, that's Imprezive! :D

For Mazda's case it is not Approved by LTA...not Agent don"t bring in.

Actually not as ex. Honda Freed sensing is about 2k more than non sensing. So meaning before tax is some couple of hundreds.i think that's quite value for money
  • Praise 2

Due to our silly tax structure.

It is silly customer rather than tax structure.

It is these silly customers who would rather risk the life of themselves and their loved one.

It is silly customer rather than tax structure.

It is these silly customers who would rather risk the life of themselves and their loved one.

So can customers can don't pay that silly tax but use that money to get a better spec car?

Can the people don't pay the 2% GST increase to overpay those clowns?

Edited by DACH
  • Praise 1

For Mazda's case it is not Approved by LTA...not Agent don"t bring in.

I tried searching on the LTA as well as ONEmotoring website to see if it's falls under the "not approved" list. But can't find it. Could you point me in the right direction?

• Praise 1