Movie Releases - 2019

Blueray

IMDB - 7.2, Rottentomatoes - 36% ...

Think will wait for alternative sources .....

which is Mio TV.  [:p]

Personally, I find M Night Shyamalan's movies more misses than hits .... His best one remains The Sixth Sense. And I did not quite like Unbreakable, so Glass is not something I must watch.

"More misses" is just being nice. It's really just one hit and the rest of his shows are really 'sheet'. The only thing he is good are his movie trailers which seems to do a good job of over selling his disappointing shows.

Got deja vu feeling, it's like I have watched this part 3 before. Some of the scenes looks in the trailer looks like they are from part 2. 

Ya, with some many characters in Part 3, am kinda concerned that it will end up messy like Part 2. The simplicity of Part 1 was still the best. And John Wick uses some really cool looking weapons.

"More misses" is just being nice. It's really just one hit and the rest of his shows are really 'sheet'. The only thing he is good are his movie trailers which seems to do a good job of over selling his disappointing shows.

Quite true. I watched The Sixth Sense in the cinema and found it engaging. Breakthrough for him and Bruce Wills.

Then when Unbreakable was released I bought a ticket to watch too. Came out with a headache cos did not know what was going on. Just remembered Samuel L Jackson being angry and shouting a lot.

Since then have not watched any of his movies on the big screen. 

Watched a bit if Signs (the Mel Gibson as farmer + alien one) on Channel 5 some years back, heng did not go cinema and watch.

His movies tend to be quite slow with not much story development.

Quite true. I watched The Sixth Sense in the cinema and found it engaging. Breakthrough for him and Bruce Wills.

Then when Unbreakable was released I bought a ticket to watch too. Came out with a headache cos did not know what was going on. Just remembered Samuel L Jackson being angry and shouting a lot.

See ... he broke your heart .  :D  

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Yes, Part 2 was quite disappointing. Tried to upsize Part 1 but end up too messy and too convoluted.

For the sake of the pai kia, I hope they don't stupidly mess with his dog or car again.
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

oh, I believe he has already killed the pai kia and the father in Part 1. But I think he violated some code in the process, so things escalated and now everybody is after him.  [sweatdrop]

he killed a guy who betrayed him - on assassin's holy ground - The Continental.

since the rule is no "business" is can be carried out on "holy ground", he has broken the holiest of codes and a bounty has been put on him - open to all assassins.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Just watched Overlord ...something like those Chinese movies about Japanese occupation and genetic warfare..

But this is between Germany and the allied forces.

• Praise 1

Saw the name Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson and decided to watch the movie Glass.

Turtle........

Edited by Hamburger
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2