Inside the hospital mortuary

RadX

sorry you mistaken he is now a bouncer if you don't believe ask Mr Clubber (Staff69) to confirm

Interesting documentary .

And the mortuary supervisor looks RadX . 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Mr Bouncer, Sir, you funny ask to live life fully with no regrets then you want to re-embalm

there is just so much ass for you to embalm

how about Mr Cai Png.... Dach or Sabbie, can present them as a peace offering, can?

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not linked to any previous account?

Still want to stir shit when I said stop?

He scared of the living?

He must have met my MIL.

:D

How many you have ?? Like Past , Present n Future ??

Interesting documentary .

And the mortuary supervisor looks RadX .

Family bizness ah ?? For a grumpy old fat fart the daughter ..... ahem
  • Praise 3

dunno how to describe but he's got the kind of face that has seen too many deaths.

i see that kind of face on funeral workers, undertakers, some doctors etc

• Praise 2

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not linked to any previous account?

Still want to stir shit when I said stop?

Edited by BabyBlade
Comments deleted
  • Dislike 1

Exactly my sentiments especially with the kinds of ppl we see here

Great insights from a mortuary worker

Lessons learnt about life and death, from working in the hospital mortuary: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/inside-tan-tock-seng-hospital-ttsh-mortuary-lessons-life-death-11014508?cid=FBins

:a-m1524:  video never show how they cut up the bodies to look inside .... :we-all-gonna-die:

I think the most chilling/poignant part is that the deceased has no family members to claim the body.... I wonder sometimes nowadays why is the world so crude or selfish.... no matter what screwups the deceased did or his ex family members did or abandon them... there is surely a sibling , again it becomes Govt. problem and they have to keep the body for quite a while too I was told until some one claims or missing persons report matches ........     

I think the most chilling/poignant part is that the deceased has no family members to claim the body.... I wonder sometimes nowadays why is the world so crude or selfish.... no matter what screwups the deceased did or his ex family members did or abandon them... there is surely a sibling , again it becomes Govt. problem and they have to keep the body for quite a while too I was told until some one claims or missing persons report matches ........     

• Praise 3

The inside of a mortuary varies. 

Seen old colonial era stone table. 

With crenulated drains all around and stone cracks stained dark.  Must have been white or cream at some point.

Used those Radx? 

My kitchen is a mortuary of sorts.

13177 you see but do not see. 

Sadly, I followed my late mum from ward to mortuary at TTSH on 30th Apr this year. [smallcry]  The whole place is so familiar.

At the ward, the nurses do a final clean up and change of clothes. Also gave us the brochure with a whole list of undertakers. These two guys came and wrap up the body, followed them into the cargo lift and down to basement which was same level as A&E. Then go thru the back door behind A&E. They pushed the body thru the back door of the mortuary and we enter the reception of the mortuary. The counter staff passed us a form, we take to A&E cashier counter to get the death cert. Go back to mortuary recep and met with our appointed undertaker. Went into the mortuary with the undertaker to ID the body and claim the body. The undertaker took over from there. The whole process took about 4 hours. Lots of waiting.

• Praise 1

With crenulated drains all around and stone cracks stained dark.  Must have been white or cream at some point.

Used those Radx? 

this was before the renovation.  Yes, indeed.

Used those Radx? 

I always have the impression that the fridge in the mortuary is exactly like those cold room freezer colour, not the one that shown in the video.

I always have the impression that the fridge in the mortuary is exactly like those cold room freezer colour, not the one that shown in the video.

Some scenes in a movie may require the actor to lay in the "fridge" and someone pull out like a drawer.  [:/]

Sadly, I followed my late mum from ward to mortuary at TTSH on 30th Apr this year. [smallcry]  The whole place is so familiar.

At the ward, the nurses do a final clean up and change of clothes. Also gave us the brochure with a whole list of undertakers. These two guys came and wrap up the body, followed them into the cargo lift and down to basement which was same level as A&E. Then go thru the back door behind A&E. They pushed the body thru the back door of the mortuary and we enter the reception of the mortuary. The counter staff passed us a form, we take to A&E cashier counter to get the death cert. Go back to mortuary recep and met with our appointed undertaker. Went into the mortuary with the undertaker to ID the body and claim the body. The undertaker took over from there. The whole process took about 4 hours. Lots of waiting.

TTSH got gave you brochure with a whole list if undertakers? I never received such brochure when i went through such thing in other hospital?!

↡ Advertisement