Malaysia may stop eggs export to keep prices down

Staff69

Our ministars will say ....

No egg from Msia no worry , we have chicken in Geylang ......

or our Hamila will say , No egg no worry , can eat other cheaper alternatives like fish roe .

:D

No eggs , donki got many Ikura (Salmon eggs)..
  • Praise 4

kekeke … time to stock up !! :XD:

then my future replies will be in the expire food thread …

but then again, I have kept raw eggs (still in shell) in my fridge for almost 2 months and still ate it.

Just now i shopping around in jb.....quite a few auntues kpkb about the rocketting price of eggs! Pity them........ð¢ð¢ð¢ð¢. Salary no go up but price of basic commodities shooting upwards......haiz.....

Yellow vests may be making an appearance a little too close for comfort. Scary.
  • Praise 1

we have started buying free range eggs for a few years already after visiting a farm producing eggs.

The sad truth is the chicken is caged in a tiny space unable even to scratch her butt for the rest of her life.

• Praise 9

Yellow vests may be making an appearance a little too close for comfort. Scary.

oh......France! Some in JB has already liken the situation as the same........false hope and false manifesto. They are inching closer........south also have unhappiness with their President. I think major reshuffle coming their not if but when. Just need a catalyst for it to happen....

we have started buying free range eggs for a few years already after visiting a farm producing eggs.

The sad truth is the chicken is caged in a tiny space unable even to scratch her butt for the rest of her life.

got minister say human no need to have big space to reproduce.......what more a chicken? Can go on top.....happy liao...

kekeke … time to stock up !! :XD:

then my future replies will be in the expire food thread …

but then again, I have kept raw eggs (still in shell) in my fridge for almost 2 months and still ate it.

bro....be careful of salmonella.

Off topic.

When I holiday in Aus.

Bought eggs to make breakfast. Somehow their eggs taste so much richer and better. Maybe those free range happy chicken produce better eggs.

Knn.. even their milk and butter also taste better... or perhaps just holiday mood

• Praise 2

kekeke ⦠time to stock up !! :XD:

then my future replies will be in the expire food thread â¦

but then again, I have kept raw eggs (still in shell) in my fridge for almost 2 months and still ate it.

During a farm stay in Aus.

The farmer told me, dont wash eggs after collecting from chicken, there's a natural membrane protecting it. Wash and it will be gone. Some countries have laws saying cannot wash.

The farmer says he personally eaten such eggs left in the open for 2 months. No problem.

During a farm stay in Aus.

The farmer told me, dont wash eggs after collecting from chicken, there's a natural membrane protecting it. Wash and it will be gone. Some countries have laws saying cannot wash.

The farmer says he personally eaten such eggs left in the open for 2 months. No problem.

Two months??? Would it be like eating balut egg?

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam