Malaysia may stop eggs export to keep prices down

Staff69

The trending # over the causeway is onetermPH

No la... chicken maintain virginity this won't happen.

Many city folks dunno virgin chickens can lay eggs.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Off topic.

When I holiday in Aus.

Bought eggs to make breakfast. Somehow their eggs taste so much richer and better. Maybe those free range happy chicken produce better eggs.

Knn.. even their milk and butter also taste better... or perhaps just holiday mood

• Praise 1

During a farm stay in Aus.

The farmer told me, dont wash eggs after collecting from chicken, there's a natural membrane protecting it. Wash and it will be gone. Some countries have laws saying cannot wash.

The farmer says he personally eaten such eggs left in the open for 2 months. No problem.

of course de.......everything served by a blue eyed blonde with big melons to boot will always taste sweeter....
  • Praise 3

During a farm stay in Aus.

The farmer told me, dont wash eggs after collecting from chicken, there's a natural membrane protecting it. Wash and it will be gone. Some countries have laws saying cannot wash.

The farmer says he personally eaten such eggs left in the open for 2 months. No problem.

Oic.... Now I know why sometimes got poop on the eggs... So they never wash also... So there is a reason one....

Sort of agree on milk and eggs but don't know if it's just mental.

I found their fresh veg like tomatoes and lettuce also taste better.  My daughter said that their water melon tasted sweeter (I only pick and go whenever I buy fruits - not like those aunties select and select and put back type).  I hope those items which we bought from Coles were local produced though.  Didn't check at the point of purchase, lol.

my wifey go holiday machum go grocery shopping like that lor  [laugh]

their meat section also good ah... go there whack beef and lamb chop too. cheappppppppp

in my alaska trip, their king crab lagi best, cheap like fxxkkkkk... some more is huge. they same some singaporeans actuallybuy wholes boxes to fly home

Maybe after the talks egg prices will be back to normal

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/egg-prices-soar-singapore-malaysia-looks-limit-exports?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&Echobox=1544667792#xtor=CS1-2

Darn, price of cake, carrot cake, half boiled egg and etc that got egg as ingredient will increase soon. Haiz..

Maybe after the talks egg prices will be back to normal

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/egg-prices-soar-singapore-malaysia-looks-limit-exports?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&Echobox=1544667792#xtor=CS1-2

Darn, price of cake, carrot cake, half boiled egg and etc that got egg as ingredient will increase soon. Haiz..

Actually, the cartels will be affected......because if they cannot export the eggs to Singapore, with the over supply, who in Malaysia will pay them 50ct per telur? :D

Not as if the telur can be kept for 1 month to wait for prices to go up.....and the chicken farmers cannot ask the chickens to take a no pay leave and stop producing eggs for time being :D

the gist of my point is, there is no real shortage of supply....just economics and cartels playng the market.

In short, the cockerel will continue to do the wiggle wiggle week in week out, that is what thy are paid to do correct, who come first? Chicken or the egg ? Of course no cock no egg, only those responsible playing musical chair control the market demand & supply . . . what next is purely CNY must have . . . Prawn, fishes, white pomfret, Rabbit fish and fish maw.

Import from Nam Nam Inodnesia, Cambodia and HK lor, we won't suffer one bit 

↡ Advertisement