Malaysia may stop eggs export to keep prices down

Staff69

Someone say.....small space enough liao...ðð. Basically the male will mount the female when the female is standing. Both male feet will be on the female back and the rest about the same accept that one of them (think its the female) will comes out its long (dont-know-what-it-is macoam intestine, maybe its where the egg has its journey out).....last i saw it was when i was living in a kampung when i was about 11 years old.

Oic... Tot they will be in missionary position where the hen will open legs... And they will peck and kiss

Missionary position with a chicken........sianz!ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£.....youtube have videos of chicken doing it......but i dont see the one with the entrails like things coming out! Maybe mine was once in a lifetime experience.....ððð

The one u saw might be a professional.... King cock
  • Praise 2

There was a rise in complaints during the September examination season from parents who said their children needed to focus on their revision, Tampines GRC MP Cheng Li Hui told The Straits Times on Tuesday (Dec 18)

in a world of ipads, internet etc etc.... this is mind boggling...

There was a rise in complaints during the September examination season from parents who said their children needed to focus on their revision, Tampines GRC MP Cheng Li Hui told The Straits Times on Tuesday (Dec 18)

in a world of ipads, internet etc etc.... this is mind boggling...

ya, thats why parents are creating a super strawberry generation.

They are letting their children know that if they can't do well in something, they could well just blame it on some unrelated external factors, like chickens and fowls.

if got them running at my block... i'll actually [:p]  be the first to pull m kid down to see 

iirc... there was apost on someone going into the hills to collect the eggs.. free range leh.. colors abit bluish one..

Edited by Playtime

Long time ago I lived in a pre-war house. We were able to buy little chicks at the market, feed them and let them run around the house compound.

They grew up easily and then start laying eggs anywhere around the compound.

We would simply pick the eggs off the ground.

We also had little ducklings, but they are quite dirty, compared to chicks. [:p]

Oh yeah, those were the days.

• Praise 1

Long time ago I lived in a pre-war house. We were able to buy little chicks at the market, feed them and let them run around the house compound.

They grew up easily and then start laying eggs anywhere around the compound.

We would simply pick the eggs off the ground.

We also had little ducklings, but they are quite dirty, compared to chicks. [:p]

Oh yeah, those were the days.

i been told fresh laid egg with some soy sauce can be taken raw and is very delicious and good.

They are letting their children know that if they can't do well in something, they could well just blame it on some unrelated external factors, like chickens and fowls.

I always feel chicken has the most pitiful life of all animals. Funeral-curry chicken, 7mth- also use chicken, kfc, mc wings.... Now school children dont do well also blame the chicken...
  • Praise 3