first time buying used car

crystal77

Hello all,

I am looking to buy used car, and it will be my first experience.

Apologize if i post in wrong thread.

Can you help me about this question:

* How to check the no of previous owner? Will the car dealer show the record or i have to check with LTA?

* If buy car, will the dealer provide option to delivering the car to my doorstep instead of myself collect?

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Hello all,

I am looking to buy used car, and it will be my first experience.

Apologize if i post in wrong thread.

Can you help me about this question:

* How to check the no of previous owner? Will the car dealer show the record or i have to check with LTA?

* If buy car, will the dealer provide option to delivering the car to my doorstep instead of myself collect?

Thanks in advance.

request for printout of log card

they can send anywhere you want them to send as long as they earn enough from your deal

• Praise 1

How to collect the car should be the LEAST of your worries.

I suggest you find and bring along a competent friend to buy a used car. It's fraught with danger and pitfalls.

Edited by Toeknee_33

Important is check all minor areas of car. Eg. Make sure that they are working then you know that previous owner is taking care of the car. Things like wiper spray,lights especially indoor lights and water getting into car(sighs of accident)

Important is check all minor areas of car. Eg. Make sure that they are working then you know that previous owner is taking care of the car. Things like wiper spray,lights especially indoor lights and water getting into car(sighs of accident)