• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:36 PM

Limws1
  • Limws1
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Anyone bought a Kia recently that comes with Eurostyle GPS head unit? Would like to ask if you can share the GPS software with me. My GPS software hasn't been updated for 2 years.

Rdgs

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:14 AM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It will cost a few hundred dollars... just use Goggle Maps... much cheaper and faster and more accurate... and always updated...
Beregond praised this

Posted 17 December 2018 - 04:37 PM

GravityBlue
  • Premium member
    GravityBlue
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Anyone bought a Kia recently that comes with Eurostyle GPS head unit? Would like to ask if you can share the GPS software with me. My GPS software hasn't been updated for 2 years.

Rdgs

I would suggest to leave it.

Wait till HU spoil then replace the whole system.

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:41 AM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    Author Image

@RadX

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Mandrew
  • Premium member
    Mandrew
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Rdgs

What is the Software it is using?
Is it Galactio ?

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, kiakia, eurostyle, gps and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users