ALL trolleys got stolen from Holland Drive FairPrice !

Ysc3

Every single trolley got stolen from Holland Drive FairPrice on Dec. 14, police investigating

In case you can’t read it, someone, or a group of people stole an entire fleet of trolleys from an NTUC outlet.

Mothership understands that the outlet in question is the Holland Drive outlet, which operates 24 hours a day.

Which means the theft took place when the outlet was open for business.

Mothership also understands that the perpetrators were caught on CCTV footage but is unclear if they have been apprehended as yet.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Some people just too free and want to do things that is out for prank, for thrill and or for fun. They are those selfish people who only think of themselves and not others.

See now no trolley and become inconvenient for others and NTUC. Darn it man..

This supermarket don't provide delivery service. Look at the lone shopper with so many shopping bags. If the supermarket wants to minimise the loss of their trolleys they should seriously look into how to help shoppers with their bags. Reporting police...they can't help anyone from either side. They are just not the right party to call.

Obviously ppl who do it are more or less elderly ppl who do not know how to use online grocery shopping. They still use the old school method. You think they will return the trolleys? They will tell you their legs wont make it back and forth. That's why the trolleys are abandon and not stolen. I think there's a difference between the two. Reporting police and waste manpower investigating over a matter like this is silly. It's just not the way to solve this kinda problem.

Whatever lah. Lazy ppl, elderly ppl, foreign workers, nobody will bother to return the trolleys.

Edited by Watwheels

This supermarket don't provide delivery service. Look at the lone shopper with so many shopping bags. If the supermarket wants to minimise the loss of their trolleys they should seriously look into how to help shoppers with their bags. Reporting police...they can't help anyone from either side. They are just not the right party to call.

Obviously ppl who do it are more or less elderly ppl who do not know how to use online grocery shopping. They still use the old school method. You think they will return the trolleys? They will tell you their legs wont make it back and forth. That's why the trolleys are abandon and not stolen. I think there's a difference between the two. Reporting police and waste manpower investigating over a matter like this is silly. It's just not the way to solve this kinda problem.

I disagree. It’s trying to educated the uneducated who seem only to respond to fines. Don’t see this happening in other big cities. Which also have their share of elderly and people who walk to buy groceries.

This case is obviously a prank of sorts where all the trolley went missing in a single day. Can’t be everybody took and no one returned?

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 5

What rubbish. It’s trying to educated the uneducated who seem only to respond to fines. Don’t see this happening in other big cities. Which also have their share of elderly and people who walk to buy groceries.

This case is obviously a prank of sort where all the trolley went missing in a single day. Can’t be everybody took and no one returned?

Very good. You go ahead and say these words to the person who doesn't return the trolley. See what they say to you.

It's not that difficult to give a model answer but the question is that is it practical to say it here?

Edited by Watwheels

i once found a sheng shiong trolley in near changi hospital.

the nearest sheng shiong is in tampines central.

had to call them to tell them to come simei to pick it up.

post-2854-0-38431100-1545053936_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 4

Anyway if one has any experience pushing a supermarket trolley over our typical pavement and uneven ground will know it’s a huge chore to maneuver. They are meant to only be used on smooth surfaces.

The elderly Will have difficulty to maneuver it from the outlet to their home a few blocks away. So I highly doubt it’s the elderly who have done it.

• Praise 1

Anyway if one has any experience pushing a supermarket trolley over our typical pavement and uneven ground will know it’s a huge chore to maneuver. They are meant to only be used on smooth surfaces.

The elderly Will have difficulty to maneuver it from the outlet to their home a few blocks away. So I highly doubt it’s the elderly who have done it.

Whatever lah. Lazy ppl, elderly ppl, foreign workers, nobody will bother to return the trolleys.

[rolleyes]

those individuals who pushed the trolley out of supermart without returning are simply selfish, irresponsible and  inconsiderate , they should be fined when  get caught.

The group who stole all the trolleys from NTUC is a planned criminal action. They should be fined and   jailed when get caught. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

i once found a sheng shiong trolley in near changi hospital.

the nearest sheng shiong is in tampines central.

had to call them to tell them to come simei to pick it up.

How did that sheng siong trolley ended there?

Anyway, i really dont know what to say to the person who stole these NTUC trolleys, how would they able to steal all the trolleys sia?  :o

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement