Singapore Motorshow 2019 - 10 to 13 Jan 19

DACH

156 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be going?

• Yes
    • No

How come your ticket is $5.35 de?

U ask me, I ask who? Give free one, I just take lah. At the same time went to view the A7 and Q8. The R8 was terrible, unable to sit comfortably at all. Not built for tall ppl.

↡ Advertisement

Never been to a Motorshow but will be going this once to check out and maybe get a new car.

Any advice? 

Get a hands on feel for as many models as possible

before you buy.

:D

I mean cars hor not

Some waxing wouldn't hurt.

12ae069cce925fe6cda7f4b445767b9d.jpg

• Praise 3

U ask me, I ask who? Give free one, I just take lah. At the same time went to view the A7 and Q8. The R8 was terrible, unable to sit comfortably at all. Not built for tall ppl.

• Praise 1

So how does dealers price their cars, can enlighten me as I am one of those people.

I only know that when coe drop, dealers may not reduce by the same amount, since there are buyers at a higher price (when coe is high), why reduce the same amount when coe drop, right?

It's more to a demand and supply curve in economics. Why bother to lower down the equivalent to coe if there are still buyer willing to pay higher? Also, the difference can be cater for the coe price in case it goes up. Dealers will not sell it at loss, which is in line with every business objective.

Cheers.

It's more to a demand and supply curve in economics. Why bother to lower down the equivalent to coe if there are still buyer willing to pay higher? Also, the difference can be cater for the coe price in case it goes up. Dealers will not sell it at loss, which is in line with every business objective.

Cheers.

Exactly. And of course no business will sell at a loss,in fact the difference between the basic price (with coe) and selling price is at least 10 to 15k and much more for high end models

Get a hands on feel for as many models as possible

before you buy.

:D

I mean cars hor not

Some waxing wouldn't hurt.

12ae069cce925fe6cda7f4b445767b9d.jpg

Or pixellation? Heheh
  • Praise 3

What are the new car models in the show?

Lexus UX, Audi Q8,BMW 3 series???

Audi Q8 has already launched in last year’s Audi World exhibition.
  • Praise 1

For a couch gantang like me, very man....hahahahaahaha

Wow...i can't afford a mustang. But this is close enough looking like one.

the 508 looks swee.

I quite like the look of the insignia also. Suddenly over the last 2 days, i saw 3. 

• Praise 1