Appeal for witness/vehicle footage (16th Dec 2018)

EuniceTeng

Hello would like to post this...

"Appeal for witness/vehicle footage on *Sunday 16th Dec 2018, 140pm along (KPE exit 6) Airport Road intersecting Bartley Road East."

At the time of event, my car SJN9015G(black arrow) exited KPE driving along Airport Road and a van PC6668D(red arrow) coming out from Bartley Road East's side road did not stopped and clashed into the left side of my vehicle.
Another car coming from Bartley Road East's side road had earlier stopped at the dotted line before van PC6668D approached, yet the van driver still recklessly turned out causing the collision.

The van driver had since cooked up his own story of lies hence I'm earnestly looking for any witness/camera footage from any vehicle passing by that intersection at said timing.

Please allow me to post this, greatly appreciate any help rendered.

Thank you! 

↡ Advertisement

wait for it......

there will be ppl commenting.. "in car cam now very cheap" "why never get car cam" blaaa blaaa blaaaa..

Hope you get what you need to win the case. Some PC/PA drivers really CMI. I encountered a few times on SLE driving recklessly. Speeding on Lane 1.

he knock u on your side coming out from a small road to big road and he has no right of way. made police report with all the pictures taken, he has no case...

↡ Advertisement