Chinese New Year - 2019

Blueray

not exactly true

my place still sell same same cai png

but busy at work so boh eng

I cannot understand why only cny that bak kwa increase price

when pork price increase there was no increase in bak kwa prices

I cut hair my barber also increase $2 during pre CNY period.

OIC and now his son follow you to AMK .... steady lah you ðªð¼

Heng not that car lover that follooooow yooou hooommeee
  • Praise 6

Any CNY MU?

Sorry

Boh Eng

but got MU can post photos here while Angcheek, BanCoe and Freeder including me may be eating cai png by the Beach Road roadside.

Boh Eng...

Basket were you the one who type DACH but appear Sabbie on your monitor

your virus very potent I used DACH-CC Cleaner, McDach Cleaner, Dach-Avasti Cleaner including Microsoft Dachfender also cannot get rid of the virus.

Instead the anit-virus keeping repeating the same message on my monitor .... Boh Eng

Please kindly share your anti-virus. Otherwise, I withhold the cai png offer to you.

Can help bro?

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 3

Any CNY MU?

Marriied men want to give out ang bao?

RadX RadX..first year must give ok!

When your offspring arrive we will unfriend you.

Edited by Kopites

Marriied men want to give out ang bao?

RadX RadX..first year must give ok!

When your offspring arrive we will unfriend you. ð

So 现实

Although I never met the "black hearted" guy, we came along way. I do not want his ang pow because never know what "special poison" he would installed for me.

Nevertheless, I only wish he will outlive me, so he can constantly watch over me.

minus the banning.

He will lead u to the gate ... he can tunnel betw both worlds ... here n the underground .
  • Praise 1

Bak kwa prices up? It's CNY demand, say retailers

Recent disruptions in the import of live pigs from Indonesia have had little impact on supply and prices thus far, raw pork and bak kwa sellers say.

With Chinese New Year less than two weeks away, queues have begun to form at popular bak kwa outlets in Chinatown, where prices for the barbecued meat are creeping up.

Retailers, who typically increase prices by a few dollars at this time of the year to cover additional labour and material needs, said bak kwa prices have remained stable this year at $55 to $58 per kg.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/bak-kwa-prices-up-its-cny-demand-say-retailers

• Praise 1

Bak kwa prices up? It's CNY demand, say retailers

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/bak-kwa-prices-up-its-cny-demand-say-retailers

Not keen on Bak Kwa myself.

But is it really easy to taste the difference between that sold in one stall and that sold in another.

Or do they all come from the same central factory?

The are maybe 4 stalls in Clementi Central.

One is busy with long queues the others hardly seem to be worth opening.

All the product looks the same to me.

I can't understand why the poorly patronised stalls don't pay some people to form long queues at their stalls.

I'm sure Singaporeans would quickly start buying from any stalls with long queues

• Praise 2

Not keen on Bak Kwa myself.

But is it really easy to taste the difference between that sold in one stall and that sold in another.

Or do they all come from the same central factory?

The are maybe 4 stalls in Clementi Central.

One is busy with long queues the others hardly seem to be worth opening.

All the product looks the same to me.

I can't understand why the poorly patronised stalls don't pay some people to form long queues at their stalls.

I'm sure Singaporeans would quickly start buying from any stalls with long queues

Personally, I prefer Fragrance, their bak kwa is consistently softer. Other brands sometimes kena the very hard and hard to peel ones. 

So for the past few years I have been buying Fragrance only. 

Personally, I prefer Fragrance, their bak kwa is consistently softer. Other brands sometimes kena the very hard and hard to peel ones.

So for the past few years I have been buying Fragrance only.

My office pantry has bak kwa from Fragrance. Very normal lor. I still prefer LCG or BCH. Will be buying BCH this weekend.

This year business for new notes so good? Anyway, can we get new notes during non CNY period ah? Like can i go bank to get new notes like 2 months before cny?

Why you so kiasu?

Why you so kiasu?

This is not kiasu la, it called source for alternative. Why fight with others queuing to exchange new notes weeks before cny le, make yourself so stress out, lol?!

↡ Advertisement