• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1309 replies to this topic | 12,688 praises

Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:27 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Next time see cyclist smashed motorist windscreen.

Donât KPKB. Self defense

There's a difference between vengeance and self defence.

Blockheads who don't know the difference will be educated in court.

And the only reason these spandex heroes are so garang is because they're basically anonymous. Make visible registration compulsory and their balls and ego will shrivel right up, along with their keenness to destroy other people's property to vent their outrage.
Othello, RadX, Mercury1, Tedlhw, Beregond, Kryxwee, Soya and 6 other members praised this

Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:43 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

And the only reason these spandex heroes are so garang is because they're basically anonymous. Make visible registration compulsory and their balls and ego will shrivel right up, along with their keenness to destroy other people's property to vent their outrage.

Are you telling LTA to u-turn? 😂

We never develop any road usage culture & ethics.

If everything also must register, we are worst of than China.

Posted 20 December 2018 - 06:20 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Next time see cyclist smashed motorist windscreen.

Donât KPKB. Self defense

Unlikely given the last AMDK cyclist who smashed a VW's windscreen ended up in court plus a 3 week all expense paid stay at the changi hilton.

https://www.straitst...ow-of-vw-driver

They adapt fast. [laugh]

Edited by Mason016, 20 December 2018 - 06:21 PM.

Sdf4786k, Volvobrick, Beregond, Carbon82, Pocy and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 December 2018 - 06:47 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Amdk go Changi Hilton got preferential treatment arnot?
1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:10 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Take up the whole lane...geez.

Not all the time. Only when it is dangerous to keep left. Like if there's a driver behind who looks like he is impatient and going to squeeze past, I'll take up the whole lane to protect myself. Either he changes lane to overtake or if he still chooses to overtake near me, I have space to move to the left.

Yup. I don't agree with people who take the law in their own hands. Personally, I prefer to just make a report and let the police handle. Especially the hit-and-run drivers. Reported 2 drivers for hit-and-run this year. Brushed my elbow when overtaking me but did not stop when I shouted at them. Sadly, TP only charges these hit-and-run drivers with dangerous driving which means they can still drive if they had the full points before the offence.

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:38 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not all the time. Only when it is dangerous to keep left. Like if there's a driver behind who looks like he is impatient and going to squeeze past, I'll take up the whole lane to protect myself. Either he changes lane to overtake or if he still chooses to overtake near me, I have space to move to the left.

Yup. I don't agree with people who take the law in their own hands. Personally, I prefer to just make a report and let the police handle. Especially the hit-and-run drivers. Reported 2 drivers for hit-and-run this year. Brushed my elbow when overtaking me but did not stop when I shouted at them. Sadly, TP only charges these hit-and-run drivers with dangerous driving which means they can still drive if they had the full points before the offence.

But you are using your life to prove a point. As you said, there are incompetent drivers and if one day you meet one, he or she cause serious injury to you...is it worth it?

Actually if TP charged them with reckless or dangerous driving, it is 24 points plus court. Probably they charged them with careless driving which is 6 points $170 or driving without consideration for other road users which is 9 points $170.
Beregond and Earthboy praised this

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:42 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Unlikely given the last AMDK cyclist who smashed a VW's windscreen ended up in court plus a 3 week all expense paid stay at the changi hilton.

https://www.straitst...ow-of-vw-driver

They adapt fast. [laugh]

yup.. never mess with the wrong guy

https://www.linkedin...nalSubdomain=sg

Edited by Sdf4786k, 20 December 2018 - 08:50 PM.

Posted 20 December 2018 - 09:15 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But you are using your life to prove a point. As you said, there are incompetent drivers and if one day you meet one, he or she cause serious injury to you...is it worth it?

Actually if TP charged them with reckless or dangerous driving, it is 24 points plus court. Probably they charged them with careless driving which is 6 points $170 or driving without consideration for other road users which is 9 points $170.

MIW in ivory tower will never understand how peasants feels.

Similarly, ppl who don't have the competency to ride on public road will never understand cyclist POV.

Ody_2004 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:45 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please also ban joggers for using cycling lane and cyclist for using joggers lane on PC.

Spent so much money to draw the divider....ð

Not only them .... the dog walkers ...that one lagi more difficult as they take up even more space with the leash and unpredictability ...... it will never end
Hoseyboh, Spring and Pocy praised this

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:05 AM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.facebook...73493446016379/
Blueray and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:08 AM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I Guess this was just a matter of time

RH1667, Fcw75, Theoldjaffa, Blueray, Baleno, Hamburger, Fitvip and 8 other members praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:12 AM

Beanoyip
  • Beanoyip
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Here we go.. bicycle vs motorist... Who wrong who right? You decide! 

RH1667, Mercury1, Fitvip, Volvobrick, Jamesc, Mzrmazda3 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
===============================================
::Disturb the unperturbed::

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:15 AM

Beanoyip
  • Beanoyip
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

IMO, both cyclist and truck driver should be taken OFF the road! 

Fcw75 praised this
::Disturb the unperturbed::

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:30 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IMO, both cyclist and truck driver should be taken OFF the road!

I actually chuckled when I finished the video.

I was thinking ORBIGOOT for the MAMIL.

If it's just the 2 of them, just bloody be gracious and ride in a single file lah! Traffic wasn't exactly light some more.

And he was the one who threw the first punch. Although I don't condone the lorry's reaction I can't help but feel song that such MAMILs need to be taught a farking lesson and be put in their place.

I'm an (ex) road cyclist (OAMIL 😆) and I know what road etiquette cyclists should adhere to and not insist on their rights of law.
RH1667, Weez911, Mercury1, Turboflat4, Blueray, Picnic06-Biante15, SiLangKia and 15 other members praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:34 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Both are wrong but I know who get injured in the end...HAHAHA...orbi good. This is trying to use one body to prove a point. Just because over the years you have been doing it doesn’t mean one day you won’t meet a lorry driver like this. 上得山多终遇虎。

See the guy fall down and somersault damn shiok! Made my Sunday more wonderful.

One question, want to ram the old fart down....do it harder and faster la!

Edited by Fcw75, 23 December 2018 - 08:39 AM.

RH1667, Weez911, Ceecookie, Theoldjaffa, Blueray, Volvobrick, SiLangKia and 5 other members praised this

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:40 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Lol both wrong but cyclist needs to be considerate a bit, just ride in single file when necessary especially at such road conditions.
Fcw75, Beregond and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:56 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Rightly Deserved

Mustank will
Come with King Kong
Weez911, Ceecookie, Vid, Mustank, Fcw75, Theoldjaffa, DACH and 6 other members praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:59 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Richly deserved. That's a happy ending.
Ceecookie, Fcw75, RadX, Theoldjaffa, Picnic06-Biante15, RH1667, Volvobrick and 8 other members praised this

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:29 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rightly Deserved

Mustank will
Come with King Kong

Maybe the lorry guy Chua tio until bang into bike guy
The bike guy also funny one how come got lick and kiss one?
Beregond praised this

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:35 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I actually chuckled when I finished the video.

I was thinking ORBIGOOT for the MAMIL.

If it's just the 2 of them, just bloody be gracious and ride in a single file lah! Traffic wasn't exactly light some more.

And he was the one who threw the first punch. Although I don't condone the lorry's reaction I can't help but feel song that such MAMILs need to be taught a farking lesson and be put in their place.

I'm an (ex) road cyclist (OAMIL ð) and I know what road etiquette cyclists should adhere to and not insist on their rights of law.

I cheered. And I don't feel the least bit ashamed of it. I would've if the fark face cyclist (damn punchable looking that fella lol) hadn't damaged the truck first, but as he drew first "blood", so to speak, orbigoot! [laugh]
Fcw75, Weez911, Theoldjaffa, RadX, RH1667, Fitvip, SiLangKia and 4 other members praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: eric, cyclist, ccb, lorry and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users