Lorry altercation with cyclist at Pasir Ris

1fast1

Next time see cyclist smashed motorist windscreen.

Donât KPKB. Self defense

There's a difference between vengeance and self defence.

Blockheads who don't know the difference will be educated in court.

And the only reason these spandex heroes are so garang is because they're basically anonymous. Make visible registration compulsory and their balls and ego will shrivel right up, along with their keenness to destroy other people's property to vent their outrage.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

And the only reason these spandex heroes are so garang is because they're basically anonymous. Make visible registration compulsory and their balls and ego will shrivel right up, along with their keenness to destroy other people's property to vent their outrage.

Are you telling LTA to u-turn?

Next time see cyclist smashed motorist windscreen.

Donât KPKB. Self defense

Unlikely given the last AMDK cyclist who smashed a VW's windscreen ended up in court plus a 3 week all expense paid stay at the changi hilton.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/video-of-road-rage-biker-who-punched-through-window-of-vw-driver

They adapt fast. [laugh]

Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

Take up the whole lane...geez.

Not all the time. Only when it is dangerous to keep left. Like if there's a driver behind who looks like he is impatient and going to squeeze past, I'll take up the whole lane to protect myself. Either he changes lane to overtake or if he still chooses to overtake near me, I have space to move to the left.

Yup. I don't agree with people who take the law in their own hands. Personally, I prefer to just make a report and let the police handle. Especially the hit-and-run drivers. Reported 2 drivers for hit-and-run this year. Brushed my elbow when overtaking me but did not stop when I shouted at them. Sadly, TP only charges these hit-and-run drivers with dangerous driving which means they can still drive if they had the full points before the offence.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 3

Not all the time. Only when it is dangerous to keep left. Like if there's a driver behind who looks like he is impatient and going to squeeze past, I'll take up the whole lane to protect myself. Either he changes lane to overtake or if he still chooses to overtake near me, I have space to move to the left.

Yup. I don't agree with people who take the law in their own hands. Personally, I prefer to just make a report and let the police handle. Especially the hit-and-run drivers. Reported 2 drivers for hit-and-run this year. Brushed my elbow when overtaking me but did not stop when I shouted at them. Sadly, TP only charges these hit-and-run drivers with dangerous driving which means they can still drive if they had the full points before the offence.

But you are using your life to prove a point. As you said, there are incompetent drivers and if one day you meet one, he or she cause serious injury to you...is it worth it?

Actually if TP charged them with reckless or dangerous driving, it is 24 points plus court. Probably they charged them with careless driving which is 6 points $170 or driving without consideration for other road users which is 9 points $170.

• Praise 2

Unlikely given the last AMDK cyclist who smashed a VW's windscreen ended up in court plus a 3 week all expense paid stay at the changi hilton.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/video-of-road-rage-biker-who-punched-through-window-of-vw-driver

They adapt fast. [laugh]

yup.. never mess with the wrong guy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/pak-chien-chiang-%E5%BC%A0%E6%8B%94%E5%9D%9A-4a946728/?originalSubdomain=sg

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

But you are using your life to prove a point. As you said, there are incompetent drivers and if one day you meet one, he or she cause serious injury to you...is it worth it?

Actually if TP charged them with reckless or dangerous driving, it is 24 points plus court. Probably they charged them with careless driving which is 6 points $170 or driving without consideration for other road users which is 9 points $170.

MIW in ivory tower will never understand how peasants feels.

Similarly, ppl who don't have the competency to ride on public road will never understand cyclist POV.

• Praise 2

Please also ban joggers for using cycling lane and cyclist for using joggers lane on PC.

Spent so much money to draw the divider....ð

Not only them .... the dog walkers ...that one lagi more difficult as they take up even more space with the leash and unpredictability ...... it will never end
  • Praise 3

IMO, both cyclist and truck driver should be taken OFF the road!

I actually chuckled when I finished the video.

I was thinking ORBIGOOT for the MAMIL.

If it's just the 2 of them, just bloody be gracious and ride in a single file lah! Traffic wasn't exactly light some more.

And he was the one who threw the first punch. Although I don't condone the lorry's reaction I can't help but feel song that such MAMILs need to be taught a farking lesson and be put in their place.

I'm an (ex) road cyclist (OAMIL

• Praise 22

Both are wrong but I know who get injured in the end...HAHAHA...orbi good. This is trying to use one body to prove a point. Just because over the years you have been doing it doesn’t mean one day you won’t meet a lorry driver like this. 上得山多终遇虎。

See the guy fall down and somersault damn shiok! Made my Sunday more wonderful.

One question, want to ram the old fart down....do it harder and faster la!

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 12