Lorry altercation with cyclist at Pasir Ris

1fast1

I dont even have little sympathy for the cyclist, how I see also he has no right to hit the side mirror of the lorry. He was just asking to be fark and he had his request granted. [laugh]

But i strongly believe the lorry driver bang the cyclist on purpose, which is a very very dangerous act. I cannot imagine what the lorry driver will do to other road users, since he can bring himself to bang into another unprotected human being with his lorry like that.

The cyclist is arrogant, and attitude simply CMI, no sympathy at all, but I think the lorry driver is a very dangerous thing on the road. -_-

Although cyclist action is very arrogant and should not be accepted in anyway, I also feel public should not over support the lorry driver action. Lorry driver should not take things in his own hand especially when it got to do with a person life. His action could easily cause serious injuries to this cyclist and or even death. So it's a nono.. Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Cyclist01.jpg

this is the reality. enough say .

if u think this is bad.

imagine this on a single lane road. . yeah..

Thanks a lot for this pic!

A lot has been said abt the right of riding abreast etc. I appeal to the authorities to look at the bigger implications of such selfish acts on Singapore's economy for its well-known efficiency. We just need 1 Eric to cause much inconvenience and delay to many others doing economically productive actions (delivering goods etc). Pls do not follow blindly what AM countries are doing. They have vast land and big roads with little traffic. We do what works for Singapore.

Wow, this tread is really growing very fast! I didn't look at it only a few days!

• Praise 5

Can understand why your MIL is still so upset with you.

Actually she should be happy I never run away.

Every time see should be delighted I still never run away.

:D

Always think positive.

Let's not over support the lorry driver.

We should give him just nice support.

Just nice just nice support.

• Praise 1

Tiagong cyclist get Lebanese air support.

Lebanese air force got warn over no fly zone by our air force madam kindly b4 rice bowl missile launches under one roof.

This Lebanese bean salad should stick to working if not why he dun comment on icerd. Dare you double dare you Lebanese curry chicken.

Fore!

I know you are reading this.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1

Dont teach the wrong thing in the forum . Haha.

it is better to live with an upset MIL then having a kid running around on the street without knowing who the hell his/her father is .

But the best is dont do it before married, that one I dont know how though.

OK I teach the right thing.

Wear 2 rubber band and put tiger balm in between.

Then you will know if rubber band break depends on who scream first.

We study too much, everything analyse 10x before acting. Our impulse are highly suppressed. ED hits people like us. Wahaha....

So Uncle acted on impulse (without aforethought) while the cyclist's act is premeditated (clear intent)? But Uncle's act can kill (Tianmo's point) so maybe he needs to get another job.

Don’t think he need another job. He’s the owner of a fish farm.

Many people always judge a book by its cover. Drive lorry and unkept mean low ses...can bully.

Ride atas bike, retards wearing leotards mean high ses.

• Praise 4

I was told no lawyer present during police interviews.

So guilty until proven otherwise

Singapore law is "innocent until proven guilty",  thats why most time the police will not take any action on most incidents until they have gather enough evidence, because by law one is still innocent.  Also the reason why ppl keep saying why take so long to arrest and charge someone. 

When they charge you, usually means they have enough evidence to do so. However it doesnt mean you cannot challenge the charges. 

most Communist rules practice "guilty until proven innocent".  

• Praise 2

I would however try to convince myself very hard that I am in a democratic rule.

At least the chosen one rather then the elected one has proved me right.

• Praise 2

Yah, when I younger and mixing with those pai kias, once one ah lao pai kia told us, " you boys study study study, you know or not study only make you kiasi."  [laugh]

Because we know what will be the consequences, thats why many of us become NATO and keyboard warriors, only can LLST KPKB, really ask us to do it, we say you siao meh. The lesser educated may not think so much and just do it, after that say i not educated i no know law, and that can be deadly. 

For myself, like i mentioned in another thread, so many times liao, I got this cheong tong of one leg lup until the cyclist, but the quick thought of having my actions captured and posted in HWZ and MCF, and tio condemn until ppl set up fake FB accts for me just put me off, and I ended up letting it go.  [:p]

I think many ppl share the same thoughts with me, so emotion take a greater stand here, even got ppl suggesting crowd funding and donation to help the lorry driver with many trying to help him explain his act. 

But is it really the right thing to do? It will just encourage him to be more bold in future, and many others may follow his action. 

Crowd funding! Who, who? [smash]

Cyclist01.jpg

this is the reality. enough say .

if u think this is bad.

imagine this on a single lane road. . yeah..

Very good illustration! The cyclist/s must be protecting himself!

• Praise 1

Yah, when I younger and mixing with those pai kias, once one ah lao pai kia told us, " you boys study study study, you know or not study only make you kiasi."  [laugh]

Because we know what will be the consequences, thats why many of us become NATO and keyboard warriors, only can LLST KPKB, really ask us to do it, we say you siao meh. The lesser educated may not think so much and just do it, after that say i not educated i no know law, and that can be deadly. 

For myself, like i mentioned in another thread, so many times liao, I got this cheong tong of one leg lup until the cyclist, but the quick thought of having my actions captured and posted in HWZ and MCF, and tio condemn until ppl set up fake FB accts for me just put me off, and I ended up letting it go.  [:p]

I think many ppl share the same thoughts with me, so emotion take a greater stand here, even got ppl suggesting crowd funding and donation to help the lorry driver with many trying to help him explain his act. 

But is it really the right thing to do? It will just encourage him to be more bold in future, and many others may follow his action. 

i am ready to donate to the lorry driver any time already  :XD: .

in fact we should start a 'victim of cyclist fund',

to help all drivers who is the victim of bad/reckless cyclist.

if not all driver 吃哑巴亏 against reckless cyclist, tiam tiam dun dare take action [sly]

• Praise 3

sometimes LLSt is due to the fact that we know the law is on the kuai Lab side.

Just like IF we happy happy go get the navy ship to tow the buoy away from the causeway water, we have the might to do that, but eventually we loose

• Praise 1

Dont teach the wrong thing in the forum . Haha.

it is better to live with an upset MIL then having a kid running around on the street without knowing who the hell his/her father is .

But the best is dont do it before married, that one I dont know how though.

Yeah. We have some primary school kids here.

Iirc @angcheek?