Lorry altercation with cyclist at Pasir Ris

1fast1

Could be the lorry driver thought the cyclist bang into him and natural instincts is to stop.by the side of the road, just that the cyclist was at his blind sight

Which cause this little storm in a tea cup

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I actually chuckled when I finished the video.

I was thinking ORBIGOOT for the MAMIL.

If it's just the 2 of them, just bloody be gracious and ride in a single file lah! Traffic wasn't exactly light some more.

And he was the one who threw the first punch. Although I don't condone the lorry's reaction I can't help but feel song that such MAMILs need to be taught a farking lesson and be put in their place.

I'm an (ex) road cyclist (OAMIL

• Praise 3

Is there a link to the appeal? I don't support or encourage the behavior of the lorryman, but I will help him this time around for making a foolish mistake.

No la. Just playing the devil’s advocate here.

• Praise 1

His (cyclist's) alleged ID has been circulated via social media. I'm not gonna post it here but serve him right.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 6

Two wrongs don't make a right but the cyclist was agitating for a confrontation and then committed an act of mischief breaking the lorry's mirror. 

He got what he was asking for only that he wasn't prepared for it all. Serves him right. 

• Praise 5

His (cyclist's) alleged ID has been circulated via social media. I'm not gonna post it here but serve him right.

Ya..... he should serve 'right' and go under the lorry..... :yuush: 

but he serve left onto the pavement...   :we-all-gonna-die:

:grin: 

• Praise 4

Cyclist definitely wrong to purposely block the lorry and smash the side mirror.

But lorry uncle put himself in a bad situation by hitting the idiotic cyclist, intentionally or not.

He could have overtaken and block them.

• Praise 2

Both are wrong but I know who get injured in the end...HAHAHA...orbi good. This is trying to use one body to prove a point. Just because over the years you have been doing it doesn’t mean one day you won’t meet a lorry driver like this. 上得山多终遇虎。

See the guy fall down and somersault damn shiok! Made my Sunday more wonderful.

One question, want to ram the old fart down....do it harder and faster la!

Some say, heavy vehicles would normally keep a clear lane when overtaking!

I have the same feeling!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

Can send to the casket co for sizing first?

One day he’s gonna meet his maker

With your experience, roughly you should be able to know his size! :XD:

To the 2 defenders of the MAMILs who will come say otherwise , please save yourself defending and clearly it is the community of blokes like This that lead us to profile ALL MAMILs in this manner

Too many incidents like this to even start thinking about giving the benefit of doubt to other INNOCENT MAMILs

That said, I have NO SYMPATHY should anyone of them get a blue tent ovER them someday!

It is a matter of time!  :pissed-off:

Could be the lorry driver thought the cyclist bang into him and natural instincts is to stop.by the side of the road, just that the cyclist was at his blind sight

Which cause this little storm in a tea cup

I think the lorry driver was shocked by the banging sound and swerved with no intention to hit anyone.

Just too bad the cyclist was in his blind spot.

• Praise 3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wan sui wan sui wan wan sui

Haha we all so happy becos lorry uncle did something every driver has been wanting to do to a**holes like this.
  • Praise 8

10km/h is too slow for cyclists but allowing high speed will endanger the pedestrians and joggers. Most cyclists are very considerate riders but i really hate those escooters traveling at high speed, most are ah bengs ....they die nevermind, don't bring someone innocent with you. Knn...

10kmph limit only for e-scooter on pedestrian path right?

Park limit is still higher?

Can send to the casket co for sizing first?

One day heâs gonna meet his maker

Cannot. His ego cannot fit into any human coffin. :D
  • Praise 2