Leong Sze Hian in the news

Playtime

Leong Sze Hian using defamation suit to wage public campaign to gain sympathy and support, says PM Lee

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/leong-sze-hian-using-defamation-suit-to-wage-public-campaign-to-11293292

Knn, who sue who first?

LHL born yesterday izit... or maybe in 1920s? Online personality will live his life out online in public view... u dunu this when u sue him ah

↡ Advertisement

It's true.

I sympathize with him because hsien loong is bullying him.

confirm bullying.  leong actually took down the shared post at IMDA's instruction prior to LHL's letter of demand.  so even though the shared post taken down he still wants to sue.

• Praise 2

Leong Sze Hian using defamation suit to wage public campaign to gain sympathy and support, says PM Lee

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/leong-sze-hian-using-defamation-suit-to-wage-public-campaign-to-11293292

Knn, who sue who first?

So...now he using CNA to wage public campaign is ok .. wah... the irony.

confirm bullying. leong actually took down the shared post at IMDA's instruction prior to LHL's letter of demand. so even though the shared post taken down he still wants to sue.

The whole principle is fxxk up.

Private article sue. Sue the writer.

Now even showing a news article only.. also sue. But not sue the writer.

So now if show an article by Malaysia that says tuas belong to them.. Will kenna ISD detention for treason or not, precedent set.

Edited by Playtime
  • Praise 4

The whole principle is fxxk up.

Private article sue. Sue the writer.

Now even showing a news article only.. also sue. But not sue the writer.

So now if show an article by Malaysia that says tuas belong to them.. Will kenna ISD detention for treason or not, precedent set.

precisely.....suing people that share article is an abuse especially when he can't sue the author, he sue the sharer ?  obviously the author is the one with far greater degree of culpability for the alleged defamation.  but since he can't get the king, he just whack the henchmen?he can't get to the roots, he just cut off the branches?

• Praise 2

I wish he will have more supporters. At least he did it for the benefit of many .

It appears he does not have many supporters, can't even raise $10k from 10,000 people. I have to conclude his reach and influence is far exaggerated, so LHL should suffer minimal damage. Ok. Case closed. Stop the unreasonable lawsuit!
  • Praise 2

It appears he does not have many supporters, can't even raise $10k from 10,000 people. I have to conclude his reach and influence is far exaggerated, so LHL should suffer minimal damage. Ok. Case closed. Stop the unreasonable lawsuit!

Thanks for reminder. I just remembered that I didn't manage to donate my $1.

Dbs still cannot for some reason. Tried with ocbc and it went thru.

Dbs blocked his nric?

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Not just CNA, I saw it on local papers too.

• Praise 1

I still have no idea who this Leong dude is. [laugh]

Seriously, I wont even want to find out. I also couldn't care less what goes on between he and the pm. To me it's just a waste of time.

LSW wrote a private post.. someone go forward it.. he kenna sue.

Not the one who forward.

Someone wrote a public article. LSH forward it... he kenna sue.

Not the one who wrote it.

• Praise 1